One of you maniacs should compile stats...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...on all of our commits and targets. We used to have them on different recruiting boards and they were fun to keep tabs on.

Advertisement
You sons-of-b!tches. I have Brock busy removing asbestos from my attic. Let him be.

Advertisement
LOL. I've tried to get brock to use his super spy skills for Gator Tears but my pleas have gone unanswered. This would be an excellent brock activity.

Advertisement
after crunching the numbers, the odds of this happening are at 32.33 repeating of course.

The Brocker could carve a big-time niche' for himself here. LCE has become an absolute indispensable legend with his videos.

Advertisement
SkinnyJeans would be a natural for this. All his skills shining in one permanent thread. Come on, Broke - we know you’re reading this.

Advertisement
I can picture Brock re-reading this thread a thousand times trying to come up with a response, typing, deleting, typing, deleting, the pressure, the pressure!!!!....

0% chance he has not seen it yet.

I can picture Brock re-reading this thread a thousand times trying to come up with a response, typing, deleting, typing, deleting, the pressure, the pressure!!!!....

0% chance he has not seen it yet.

nah, he's busy proof reading his next 50 posts about why we should offer Chatfield

Advertisement
Back