One of you maniacs should compile stats...

The Franchise

All-American
...on all of our commits and targets. We used to have them on different recruiting boards and they were fun to keep tabs on.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
You sons-of-b!tches. I have Brock busy removing asbestos from my attic. Let him be.

RVACane

All-American
LOL. I've tried to get brock to use his super spy skills for Gator Tears but my pleas have gone unanswered. This would be an excellent brock activity.

westcoastcanes

At least not Marrero
after crunching the numbers, the odds of this happening are at 32.33 repeating of course.

The Franchise

All-American
The Brocker could carve a big-time niche' for himself here. LCE has become an absolute indispensable legend with his videos.

SkinnyJeans would be a natural for this. All his skills shining in one permanent thread. Come on, Broke - we know you’re reading this.

CaliforniaCanes

West Coast Canes
I can picture Brock re-reading this thread a thousand times trying to come up with a response, typing, deleting, typing, deleting, the pressure, the pressure!!!!....

0% chance he has not seen it yet.

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
I can picture Brock re-reading this thread a thousand times trying to come up with a response, typing, deleting, typing, deleting, the pressure, the pressure!!!!....

nah, he's busy proof reading his next 50 posts about why we should offer Chatfield

brock

All-American

Lol , good one