One Of Our Idiotic, Ignorant Boosters Said This

Advertisement
Little known fact -- When it became clear that PSU wasnt going with Golden he went back to the BOT's (before they knew the PSU option was off the table) and tried to leverage the PSU hype for another raise. Thankfully, they turned the request down

Little known fact -- When it became clear that PSU wasnt going with Golden he went back to the BOT's (before they knew the PSU option was off the table) and tried to leverage the PSU hype for another raise. Thankfully, they turned the request down

The guy is a snake

The guy is a snake

not arguing the truth of that, just wondering where it was reported? somehow I missed that during the whole PSU fiasco. I was too busy lighting candles and bathing in holy water, begging our savior JC to shine a light down on us.

The guy is a snake

not arguing the truth of that, just wondering where it was reported? somehow I missed that during the whole PSU fiasco. I was too busy lighting candles and bathing in holy water, begging our savior JC to shine a light down on us.

my neighbor is a BOT member

Advertisement

The guy is a snake

my neighbor is a BOT member

Kick his *** and tell him to get his schit together then!

If true, I'm surprised UM's decision makers didn't give Greaseball a raise.

I've been saying it for a year now...hopefully some of you are finally starting to see the light.

If you're a Canes fan, you should be rooting for losses. Losses, anger, and public embarrassment are the ONLY things that will cause this merry band of incompetents to act. The very worst thing that can happen is we finish with 7 or 8 wins and Golden can bust out all these bull**** stats about trending up and whatever the **** else he can muster up.

GO CINCY

I hate to admit it, but you're right. We could even finish 6-6 the next two years I still don't think the BOT would fire Golden.

Advertisement
lolz

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 15m15 minutes ago

Booster I spoke with is livid with me. "Critics of this team make (bleep) of themselves to get attention & you give it to them." Fair point.

lolz

Booster I spoke with is livid with me. "Critics of this team make (bleep) of themselves to get attention & you give it to them." Fair point.

We all just want attension. you hear that guys?

lolz

Lulz at tim reynolds. Dude is going all in with Golden. I hope it backfires on him.

Advertisement
lolz

Interesting. Writer jabs at self-important, attention-seeking fans by producing self-important, attention-seeking tweet.

Not at all surprising. He's a con artisit.

He already used the Shaprio situation to bamboozle those idiots into giving him a 74-year extension

lolz

Like I said...root for losses. If they are going to make us suffer...they should be made to suffer by increasing public outcry, embarrassing shows of displeasure (banner), and constant negative media attention.

It's only fair we make their lives as miserable as we possibly can. They've been doing it to the common fan for over a decade now.

Advertisement
Amazing that the kids and other fans on post boards think they know whats best for the program more than schools own AD, president, coaches, boosters close to the program and other power that be.

I would neg you 485 more times if this thing let me.

This is exactly the mentality that got us in this mess in the first place. A bunch of incompetents making mistake upon mistake and then getting upset when the fans that actually care speak up about it.

Go root for another team.

Blustein said the same thing this morning about talent/depth and giving it more time.

Advertisement
Back