One Of Our Idiotic, Ignorant Boosters Said This

So tired of hearing how he stayed with us through the investigation. Can anybody tell me where the **** he was going to go? Seriously. It sounds nice but who the **** wanted Al ****** Golden? I'm more tired of hearing about that than I am about that dam cloud.

Advertisement
So tired of hearing how he stayed with us through the investigation. Can anybody tell me where the **** he was going to go? Seriously. It sounds nice but who the **** wanted Al ****** Golden? I'm more tired of hearing about that than I am about that dam cloud.

Not that it matters anymore, but I remember there being reports about him turning down Wisconsin after Bielema left. Whether that was real or not, don't know don't care.

Amazing that the kids and other fans on post boards think they know whats best for the program more than schools own AD, president, coaches, boosters close to the program and other power that be.

Advertisement
I dont think you understand ---- this is not the reason ---- it is the money ---- pure and simple

Am calling BS on this bunch always pinching pennies. Look at all the wealthy alums this school has. Why not hit them up on upgrading these athletic programs once in a while? I realize we don't have the bottomless amount of $$$ some enormous state school has, but all this moaning about having no money is garbage! They talk about this big Momentum drive Shalala put on for academics, which resulted in us being ranked with Jorts U and Ped State! THAT is laughable!

Last edited:
They should ask these boosters how it feels to see their school be known as the most racist University in the ACC? Fire the black guy but defend the even worse white coach?

Don't think for ONE MINUTE the media isn't going to be all over this! Especially ESPN and SI! Looks really, really bad. Good luck on getting recruits after that chit hits the fan!

Last edited:
Amazing that the former players, kids and other fans on post boards think they know whats best for the program more than schools own AD, president, coaches, boosters close to the program and other power that be.
YOU are a fool.
go back to sleep
Louisville had four 4* players on their 85 schlorship roster
Miami had twenty seven 4* players on their 85 scholarship roster
The coaching sucks.
31b9d7629f646273893962f4f7159600_400x400.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Picture perfect for dorito...LMAO

Amazing that the former players, kids and other fans on post boards think they know whats best for the program more than schools own AD, president, coaches, boosters close to the program and other power that be.
YOU are a fool.
go back to sleep
Louisville had four 4* players on their 85 schlorship roster
Miami had twenty seven 4* players on their 85 scholarship roster
The coaching sucks.
31b9d7629f646273893962f4f7159600_400x400.jpeg

That comment doesn't surprise me. You never expect all of the money men to be on the same page. We just need enough of the right ones to be.

Somehow USC and Penn State have/are getting better recruiting classes under much worse conditions then Golden ever had to deal with.

I wish someone would bring that up every time James brings up the **** process.

USC fans already want Sarkisian fired. There are threads on their boards urging fans not to attend games.

with all the money they have i thought it was another horrible hire

Advertisement
Amazing that the kids and other fans on post boards think they know whats best for the program more than schools own AD, president, coaches, boosters close to the program and other power that be.

of course fsu and gator fans would love for us to keep AG

Golden might suck as a coach but you guys are still pathetic whiners. Every thread I open is some new whiny rant. I am just hoping for win this week so I get a break from these posts for a few days

Advertisement
I have to believe that losses to VT, UVA, and FSU will affect that opinion and we all know these losses are likely.
How bad do the Noles embarrass us on our home field or VT on a national broadcast?
This worm has to turn (if they care at all).

This is why our program has spent the past decade in shambles, and the reason why it will remain that way. Sorry fellas but they taking us for a ride that none of us wants to be on, when does it stop? If ever.

Advertisement
Back