One Of Our Idiotic, Ignorant Boosters Said This

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
“The reality is he got handed a bad deal,” said one influential trustee. “I wish people would settle down. He stayed here when he found out we were being investigated. Every coach was recruiting against him during the investigation, and as a result, we don’t have the caliber players we used to. You have to give him a couple more years to fill holes created during probation.”

And I wish they could see this.

We brought in an average of the 18th ranked recruiting class the last 5 years.

We lost to Louisville -- average class ranking 55-- and GT, average class ranking 42nd.

So tell me, what does that have to do with "investigations"? We need 2002 caliber of players to handle average *** ACC teams? In year 4 beating teams we are more talented than is too much to ask for? Does Al need 10 straight #1 ******* recruiting classes to beat two teams bringing in average players? The majority of our defense are 4 or 5 stars. What more does he need?

He can't even beat teams he's supposed to right now when he has the talent advantage. Anyone that has a hint of football knowledge can see he's being brutally out-coached vs teams with inferior talent.

And let's throw a parade for the guy who had no other options staying and honoring his contract. What a hero! He was paid $2 million a year to honor his contract! He's so loyal! Remember how loyal he was when why he tried to leave for Penn ******* State a couple weeks before signing day, you stupid jackass?

Thanks for the donations to the program. Shove em up your ******* ***.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...phins-heat-marlins-chatter.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:
Advertisement
This program is run by morons. There's simply no nice way to say it.

Maybe they are good in their respective disciplines...but they really don't paint a good picture of themselves by the way they run this program.

I'm getting close to being done with this program for a while. I'll come back once they fire this ******* and come to the realization you can't continue to go cheap and ignorant on Head Coach hires.

**** these ******** already. They obviously don't care.

I dont think you understand ---- this is not the reason ---- it is the money ---- pure and simple

Those sound like the words of a person who follows the program thru the media but does not actually watch football.

Advertisement
Somehow USC and Penn State have/are getting better recruiting classes under much worse conditions then Golden ever had to deal with.

I wish someone would bring that up every time James brings up the **** process.

“The reality is he got handed a bad deal,” said one influential trustee. “I wish people would settle down. He stayed here when he found out we were being investigated. Every coach was recruiting against him during the investigation, and as a result, we don’t have the caliber players we used to. You have to give him a couple more years to fill holes created during probation.”

And I wish they could see this.

We brought in an average of the 18th ranked recruiting class the last 5 years.

We lost to Louisville -- average class ranking 55-- and GT, average class ranking 42nd.

So tell me, what does that have to do with "investigations"? We need 2002 caliber of players to handle save rage *** ACC teams? In year 4 besting teams we are more talented than is too much to ask for? Does Al need 10 straight #1 ****ing recruiting classes to beast two teams bringing in average players? The majority of our defense is 4 or 5 stars. What more does he need?

He can't even beat teams he's supposed to right now when he has the talent advantage. Anyone that has a hunt of football knowledge can see he's being brutally out-coached vs teams with inferior talent.

Thanks for the donations to the program. Shove em up your ****ing ***.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...phins-heat-marlins-chatter.html#storylink=cpy

Dumbfounded.gif

The difference between Butch and Golden is that Browns wanted Butch, PSU didn't want Golden. Golden was going to ***** us just as bad as Butch did. Yet, the Trustee defends him. ******* ******!

Advertisement
This is like a Doctor cutting off your leg when you told him you have a migraine. If they dont see that our gameday coaching and gameplanning is the problem then we have no hope of climbing out this black hole. But its only one person so there's hope. Could be Shapiro for all we know lmao

Advertisement
Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

Money talks and Golden has a fat contract that they are too cheap to buy out to too embarrassed to admit the mistake they made. Just like Golden, they'll use the cloud as an excuse until 2020

Advertisement
They should ask these boosters how it feels to see their school be known as the most racist University in the ACC? Fire the black guy but defend the even worse white coach?

These cowards will let this program die under This fraud. **** it. Enjoy an empty stadium and 6 wins until 2021.

I've been saying it for a year now...hopefully some of you are finally starting to see the light.

If you're a Canes fan, you should be rooting for losses. Losses, anger, and public embarrassment are the ONLY things that will cause this merry band of incompetents to act. The very worst thing that can happen is we finish with 7 or 8 wins and Golden can bust out all these bull**** stats about trending up and whatever the **** else he can muster up.

GO CINCY

Somehow USC and Penn State have/are getting better recruiting classes under much worse conditions then Golden ever had to deal with.

I wish someone would bring that up every time James brings up the **** process.

USC fans already want Sarkisian fired. There are threads on their boards urging fans not to attend games.

Advertisement
Back