One Of Our Idiotic, Ignorant Boosters Said This

Little known fact -- When it became clear that PSU wasnt going with Golden he went back to the BOT's (before they knew the PSU option was off the table) and tried to leverage the PSU hype for another raise. Thankfully, they turned the request down

The guy is a snake

not arguing the truth of that, just wondering where it was reported? somehow I missed that during the whole PSU fiasco. I was too busy lighting candles and bathing in holy water, begging our savior JC to shine a light down on us.

my neighbor is a BOT member

Tell him he's going to end up in an ISIS video if we have Al back in 15.

Advertisement
I told y'all when Shalala became President. She's an evil liberal, who was bent on destroying the football program and making herself, not the Football program, the face of the U.

And she did JUST what I said she would do.

I act.....

:lebron.jpg:
Little known fact -- When it became clear that PSU wasnt going with Golden he went back to the BOT's (before they knew the PSU option was off the table) and tried to leverage the PSU hype for another raise. Thankfully, they turned the request down

The guy is a snake

not arguing the truth of that, just wondering where it was reported? somehow I missed that during the whole PSU fiasco. I was too busy lighting candles and bathing in holy water, begging our savior JC to shine a light down on us.

my neighbor is a BOT member

Tell him he's going to end up in an ISIS video if we have Al back in 15.

I got word from a BOT member that everything barry Jackson wrote was "bull****"

edit: and they do have money for a buyout

Last edited by a moderator:
I got word from a BOT member that everything barry Jackson wrote was "bull****"

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back