One last thing about the FSU victory - Brevin Jordan...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brian Burns is a light weight weak af Brevin Jordan would dog his all day pass protecting...

I watched the entire game again last night - first time watching the broadcast. There were two instances where FSU players are talking trash to Brevin. In both cases Brevin flashes a smiles, points and says "you shoulda gone to Miami!" One of those moments is now my avatar. I absolutely love DeeJay, but Brevin is quickly becoming one of my favorite Canes.

I really wish we'd go more uptempo.
Though I agree - there is definitely a time where uptempo is warranted - there are also heavy risks. First of all - your defense tends to be on the field more - and get tired by the end of games. More mistakes with uptempo offenses too such as offsides which lead to 3 and outs etc.

Advertisement
It’s going to sound crazy but I think Mallory is going to end being the better player.

An absolute matchup nightmare in the slot.

Maybe, who knows?

BUT with the facts we have to date I seriously doubt it.

One is already proven that he can play (catch, block, temperament) at a very high level as a Frosh that's a helluva lead, ....the other is physically undeveloped and has not yet proven much on the field.

If I were betting now who would be the better TE my money is on BJ.

I do think Mallory will eventually develop into a very good TE, BUT nothing to date except him being taller, gives me any indication that he'll surpass BJ.

Anyway who cares, they're both at Miami and I'm glad they're BOTH here. I wish them both the best.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back