One area mark pope is “as good as anybody”,Likens has seen

brock

All-American

People can be pessimistic about pope and doubt him all they want but I’m taking heed to whatever is coming out of coach likens mouth about him and he’s raved highly about mark pope in several different interviews. After all this guy just coached 2 first round receivers in the last 2 years so he knows what it’s supposed to look like

Last edited:
Advertisement
fMF0dV7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
second best part of the article: "We have a saying in the sports world: If you’re thinking, you’re stinking, so we have got to get rid of that process where players are thinking so much and just let them play ball. I think that’s the No. 1 thing that’s going to help him.”

we got that figured on the defensive side of the ball, let's implement it on the offensive side and i think we'll make huge strides this year

It’s now or never , if he can’t ball in an offense that he was to play in then I don’t know what to say. Him in the slot with his quickness and explosion should be epic. Hopefully he’s gotten his **** together. Mental part and focus has been his biggest issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s now or never , if he can’t ball in an offense that he was to play in then I don’t know what to say. Him in the slot with his quickness and explosion should be epic. Hopefully he’s gotten his **** together. Mental part and focus has been his biggest issue.

If Pope is in the slot? Who are our outside starting WR?

Advertisement
Back