Once Dan Quinn gets fired...

Simpson should absolutely get a call to come back, he for all intents and purposes was a great coach and was starting to get a few Ws on the trail so I would love to get him back on the fold.

As for Dan Quinn, the Falcons defense is a mess, doesn’t mean its all on him, but I wouldn’t be too impressed with him as DC. Strangely, I would be ok with him as HC, because I think he has the leadership required, just not crazy about his defense.

Advertisement
I doubt dan quit is gonna be fired unless they lose the rest of their games. but Arthur may feel too much pressure to not fire him and pull the trigger.

Love how 50% of CIS can't be bothered to read a one sentence OP. Ya'll are geniuses keep it up

1570475303442.gif

no question, staff needs an upgrade if memory serves this guys family wanted to get back to SE ?

Advertisement
The same Dan Quinn that corched a 25-point 4th quarter lead in the Super Bowl?

#sarcasm #sortof

Drop Patke for Charlie Strong to coach LB and ST

Will Muschamp will also be available soon

This right here.

Take Muschamp running the D any day.

Doubt Strong would not be able to get a dc gig. Would take him over Baker if Muschamp wasn’t interested ,though.

His coaching skills are clearly in order but what's his record on diversity and inclusion? Is he a climate denier or has he accepted the United Nations as his one true God & Savior?

Asking for a friend.....who is part of the hiring process at UM.

Any struggling NFL team will call for his services to be their DC. That will be temporary until he finds another HC job for an NFL team.

Advertisement
hed be highly sought after and would have better offers than UM (from bigger CFB programs and NFL teams).

Advertisement
Back