Once Dan Quinn gets fired...

Advertisement
Dan Quinn is a hard pass for me... he is a terrible HC and overrated DC. Has no idea what talent looks like would be a horrible recruiter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall are assuming any of these guys want to coach in college again...

They could always just go get another job on another team in the league lol.
Understandable...I was only referring to Simpson. This is only his second year in the league, so I'm not sure if he has build up enough NFL credibility to automatically get another NFL gig. But, if he's available, do we check his interest level.

Simpson is good coach and all but we should focus on taking Charlie Partridge from Pitt.

Dude is great coach and even better recruiter.

He is one who got Alex collins to Arkansas and got some good dudes to sign with FAU when he was HC (Devin Singletary, Cre’von Leblanc, Trey Hendrickson).

He is also PiTT’s main recruiter in South Florida and has signed a lot of guys in the past couple of years.

Advertisement
Crazy to say this about a HC who is about to get fired, but he's a pretty good HC as well. Problem is they've married themselves to Matt Ryan, who peaked about 2 seasons ago. Doesn't matter who the OC is, or hwo many future HOF WR's you have, Matty Ice will only get you so much.
Ahhh this is completely false!!! I’m a Falcons fan Matt is not the problem DQ is he’s been here 5 years and our defense is a sieve ...he’s suppose to be the defensive guru which is total bs that was all Pete Carroll and Gus Bradley’s work in Seattle

Ahhh this is completely false!!! I’m a Falcons fan Matt is not the problem DQ is he’s been here 5 years and our defense is a sieve ...he’s suppose to be the defensive guru which is total bs that was all Pete Carroll and Gus Bradley’s work in Seattle
Defense has definitely gotten worse. No argument there. Did you see Watson's breakdown of it yesterday ?

I'd take Quinn as head coach. He was on my wish list as I thought this would be the year we would part ways with Richt and I figured there was a high chance this would be Quinns last year in Atlanta.

Advertisement
I thought you guys didn’t like coaches from failed regimes?

I’d gladly take Simpson back but I doubt he comes with that NFL bag and resume now.

I'd take Quinn as head coach. He was on my wish list as I thought this would be the year we would part ways with Richt and I figured there was a high chance this would be Quinns last year in Atlanta.
I want a former NFL coach.

More of reality:

Following the 2021 season and with Manny winning a whopping 16 games in his career, who will be available then? Will we have a new HC in place before early signing period, or will we have to wait until 2022 right before Feb signing day? After 2 above average candidates diss us, Flake is considering hiring current Temple OC or Jon Rick. OR. . . will Manuel have already received an extension?

God save us

Advertisement
Back