Once Dan Quinn gets fired...

Advertisement
The Falcons are 1-4 and if they don't turn it around, Quinn will be fired. Do we check Jess Simpson level of interest in returning to coach here?
Jon Gruden also released from the Redskins.

Advertisement
Forget Jessie let’s get Dan quinn He’s a Quality D Coordinator as well a Guru on the defensive line!
Crazy to say this about a HC who is about to get fired, but he's a pretty good HC as well. Problem is they've married themselves to Matt Ryan, who peaked about 2 seasons ago. Doesn't matter who the OC is, or hwo many future HOF WR's you have, Matty Ice will only get you so much.

Crazy to say this about a HC who is about to get fired, but he's a pretty good HC as well. Problem is they've married themselves to Matt Ryan, who peaked about 2 seasons ago. Doesn't matter who the OC is, or hwo many future HOF WR's you have, Matty Ice will only get you so much.

The problem was Kyle Shannahan leaving and replacing him with the drunk Sarkisian and then Dirk Koetter

Advertisement
Forget Jessie let’s get Dan quinn He’s a Quality D Coordinator as well a Guru on the defensive line!
Wouldn't take anything less than HC job. He has college experience why not make him the head man. Package deal with Simpson. Pipe dream but that would be a huge move for the program. Love the outside the box thinking hiring him on defense though.

Wouldn't take anything less than HC job. He has college experience why not make him the head man. Package deal with Simpson. Pipe dream but that would be a huge move for the program. Love the outside the box thinking hiring him on defense though.
Definitely a pipe dream but I’m smoking what your smoking brother that would be great but he would need a killer OC

Advertisement
No he left us and he clearly under performed in ATL. The defense is the major problem of why the Falcons suck. The D-line was great before Simpson got here.

Advertisement
The Falcons are 1-4 and if they don't turn it around, Quinn will be fired. Do we check Jess Simpson level of interest in returning to coach here?
Absolutely yes. Absolutely. F*ck man, if you asked me, I hired Kul during the last bye week. I'd be putting Patke's butt on the street for Kul & Simpson.

Advertisement
Back