Once Again, Coach rumph has a message!

Advertisement
Image result for epstein didn't kill himself

Yeah 2nd year in a row he has to go OOS to get a CB despite having them all over the place in his back yard. He can accidentally trip over a CB in S FL but can't recruit them to save his frigging life, but year you conveniently use today to make your point when you are DEAD WRONG!
It was a rough year for CBs in South Florida you had Delancey and Brown and that's pretty much it. I think Dunson and Clark will be better CBs then both of them

I just love how we get a recruit and it turns into who likes rumph versus who hates rumph..

Lmao it's a microcosm of this world.. half the people like you 88 are angry and so frustrated... you're a loser though so I understand.

Tell me again what you do for a living?

Only stating the obvious.

It's adorable you actually take this site seriously.

No need to be steamed, friend.

Advertisement
How is it that 2 & 3 star rated CBs from S.Fla spurn MIA every single yr, but as a program we're still able to go out of state and land one of the best CBs in the country in Dunson? Anyone saying that MIA shouldn't recruit out of state needs to eat a bag of dycks and kill himself. We may be an underachieving dumpster fire, but we're still one of the most recognizable brands in the entire sport.

Dunson is a good pick up no matter how you slice it. It doesn’t matter when Rumph gets the commit as long as he gets them. He just needs to get more of them. And I couldn’t give a **** if they are from So Fl or out of state. Not sure why that’s such a big deal to y’all.

absolutely! I used to be a big Rumph fan. But enough is enough. Letting way too many superstars leave. Only way were going to be able to keep those guys home is if we get Corey Raymond. Proven track record coach of getting u into the 1st round. As i said a million times, make him the DC. Our head friggin coach is a DC. Take advantage of that and grab a guy that willl bring u elite recruits
I disagree. We keep guys home by winning. Hopefully next year starts a run of 10+ win seasons.

Rumph has not been the worst coach but he seems to not relate to some of today's young people. Something didnt seem right about the fact that he couldnt land Surtain or Campbell who he worked with as their head coach. Usually if kids like their HS coach they are inclined to follow the fact that neither one gave the U a chance on the strength of Rumph alone was not a good sign. And he apparently missed on Henderson a few years ago because he was playing disciplinarian and the kid wasn't here yet. He clearly is not a lot of kids cup of tea maybe a bit too hardcore.

Advertisement
To all the crybabies and those who keep doubting his recruiting skills, and acting as if he failed and the highschool signing period is not even over with, he got 3 Words for you:

you can be right today, congrats...we’ll be right the other 364 days of the year. Wait, it’s a leap year so 365 for us this year

Only stating the obvious.

It's adorable you actually take this site seriously.

No need to be steamed, friend.
I take this site seriously when you joined a month before me and have 3,000 more posts than me. I actually have a life.. Yall cis nerds are lames in real life. I'm happy and I won't be a miserable crybaby mope like you and 90% of these losers. We will never hang out so put me on ignore like the rest of the chumps.

Advertisement
I take this site seriously when you joined a month before me and have 3,000 more posts than me. I actually have a life.. Yall cis nerds are lames in real life. I'm happy and I won't be a miserable crybaby mope like you and 90% of these losers. We will never hang out so put me on ignore like the rest of the chumps.
I still Fuq with JW .....u low key made me feel bad I got too many **** posts bruh 😂🤣

How is it that 2 & 3 star rated CBs from S.Fla spurn MIA every single yr, but as a program we're still able to go out of state and land one of the best CBs in the country in Dunson? Anyone saying that MIA shouldn't recruit out of state needs to eat a bag of dycks and kill himself. We may be an underachieving dumpster fire, but we're still one of the most recognizable brands in the entire sport.

yep, we grabbed guys last minute that LSU and others had as their Fourth or fifth choice

Advertisement
Firat and foremost the problem with Rumph is not missing out on Surtain and Campbell; when I argue for Rumphs firing I never bring up those 2 guys becuase they are only two out of the other 30 guys out of SFLA that he has miss. Rumph came in and had a terrible/ putrid 2017 class, only bringing in Dean, his 2018 class looked good at first considering that he brought in 3 4 stars, but only 1 is actually a major contributor at the CB position, which is an indictment on hi talent evaluation. Considering how bad the 2017 and 2018 was, we thought Rumph was gonna go hard an maybe add 3-4 CBs, but only added 2 4 stars, when there were guys like Taiwan mullen and Johnny dixon who would have committed of Rumph was good at his job. Then comes this year, where he completely and utterly botched his recruiting board in SFLA. The 2019 and 2020 CB class is very average, but considering how bad he recruited in 2017 and 2018, overall his first 4 years at CB recruiting is bad. I dont know how people do not see this. I'm a strictly tape guy, and I'm all for Rumph getting the underrated guys, but he cant even do that right. This south diva notion is bs as well, recruit and do your job and kids will come.

Advertisement
Back