Once Again, Coach rumph has a message!

LOL, 4 out 30, this guy obviously is clueless, ok, you have a nice day man!
I'm not gonna argue with a delusional person like you, you can mt even name any prospects that Rumph has recruited that had bags thrown at them besides, Surtain, TC, and Jobe.. . Who Banda recruited if I'm not mistaking. So take that bs bag argument out of here and get Rumph's nuts out yo face.

Advertisement
I'm not gonna argue with a delusional person like you, you can mt even name any prospects that Rumph has recruited that had bags thrown at them besides, Surtain, TC, and Jobe.. . Who Banda recruited if I'm not mistaking. So take that bs bag argument out of here and get Rumph's nuts out yo face.

Once again, the clueless will stay clueless, enjoy, and hope you didnt miss the #1 pass defense in the nation by focusing in to hard on that mystery 30 you brought up! And in the meantime, try to erase the gayness out your thoughts, no need to expose yourself on a football blog!

Once again, the clueless will stay clueless, enjoy, and hope you didnt miss the #1 pass defense in the nation by focusing in to hard on that mystery 30 you brought up! And in the meantime, try to erase the gayness out your thoughts, no need to expose yourself on a football blog!
"The clueless will stay cluesless", you keeping saying that same bs, but non facts 😂😂😂. How you gonna have a claim with no facts 😂😂😂.

You just proved my point, you obviously just missed the 3 facts from the last post!
Urbpoints and facts are so flawed and misguided I'm surprise you even mention them. They are so easy to counter and prove wrong. #1 pass defense with the best and most disruptive Dline we had in a while, a whole bunch of Golden recruits, and a season where we did not play an offense that actually had an average passing attack. If Rumph was so good then our opponent this season wouldn't have converted so many 4th and 3rd and longs.... so again come up with some better facts and stop trying the spin things to fit your agenda.

Advertisement
Urbpoints and facts are so flawed and misguided I'm surprise you even mention them. They are so easy to counter and prove wrong. #1 pass defense with the best and most disruptive Dline we had in a while, a whole bunch of Golden recruits, and a season where we did not play an offense that actually had an average passing attack. If Rumph was so good then our opponent this season wouldn't have converted so many 4th and 3rd and longs.... so again come up with some better facts and stop trying the spin things to fit your agenda.

Damyum, you still talking, you dont even believe your own post which is why you keep talking, but i do have a present for you from coach rumph, be the 1st to have it before it goes mainstream:

Advertisement
Back