Once Again, Coach rumph has a message!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah 2nd year in a row he has to go OOS to get a CB despite having them all over the place in his back yard. He can accidentally trip over a CB in S FL but can't recruit them to save his frigging life, but year you conveniently use today to make your point when you are DEAD WRONG!

Advertisement
4 star CB commit. Dunson.

Rumph slurpers out in full force now.
I just love how we get a recruit and it turns into who likes rumph versus who hates rumph..

Lmao it's a microcosm of this world.. half the people like you 88 are angry and so frustrated... you're a loser though so I understand.

Tell me again what you do for a living?

Advertisement
Let me know when he finally shows our cbs to turn around and look for the **** ball.
thanks in advance
I have a feeling that it was Blake Baker. Just my opinion. We didn't see that in previous years. Let's not forget he developed Mike Jackson, and Corn Elder. Guys that played the ball and were not high profile recruits and made it to the NFL. So, Rumph can develop players.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It was a great recruiting job but I would of liked it if he didn't have to keep waiting until January to lock down a big name CB.

Dunson is a good football player, but Rumph misses way to much in SoFl.

absolutely! I used to be a big Rumph fan. But enough is enough. Letting way too many superstars leave. Only way were going to be able to keep those guys home is if we get Corey Raymond. Proven track record coach of getting u into the 1st round. As i said a million times, make him the DC. Our head friggin coach is a DC. Take advantage of that and grab a guy that willl bring u elite recruits

Advertisement
Back