On3 launching Canes site July 1

Advertisement
View attachment 189459

Think there was speculation about this earlier, but the most iconic brand in the Miami market???

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Meh

Advertisement
Likely baiting for promotion purposes...but I'm curious on who this brand is. Just speculation, the biggest Cane brand I can think of is Caneswear...but it doesn't say Cane brand, it says Miami brand. They going to partner with American Airlines? one of the cruise lines?

Likely baiting for promotion purposes...but I'm curious on who this brand is. Just speculation, the biggest Cane brand I can think of is Caneswear...but it doesn't say Cane brand, it says Miami brand. They going to partner with American Airlines? one of the cruise lines?
Come on ... they are referring to Canesport the Rivals Canes site. The guy that founded Rivals and 247 is the same guy that is behind the ON3 site and he is pretty good at promoting.

Advertisement
What I don't get is it is $1 for a year or $1 for 4 months? Huh you would think 4 months would be less otherwise why would anyone interested in doing it go for the 4 months. My question is do you get access to the other team boards because $1 for a years worth of Gators Tears may be worth it.
I now pay to read the gaytor 247 site. SUGator51 went over to on3. He’s worth the $1/year fee.

Canesport

Advertisement
You already got banned by Gru on On3?

As soon as Fur Man saw his log-in name, he probably said "uh-uh, you can keep your $1".

I might try it, to see if I can bother Gary again. For a while, after that one recruit's dad kept typing "Gary Furman" in his social media posts, I made my sig picture the Furman University logo. It was just a diamond-shape with an F in side of it.

Gary barred my sig photo. Petty as fvvvvvvck.

1655472633892.png

You already got banned by Gru on On3?

Trolling and language. Go figure. I’m sure the Canadian was reporting every post. If they think they can moderate a pay site even more strict than here, they have lost their minds.

My last post was telling @CDWright40 best friend, cems that he should have been quicker if he wanted his old handle. Someone stole it on purpose. He’s another douche.

Exact words, should have been quicker.

As soon as Fur Man saw his log-in name, he probably said "uh-uh, you can keep your $1".

I might try it, to see if I can bother Gary again. For a while, after that one recruit's dad kept typing "Gary Furman" in his social media posts, I made my sig picture the Furman University logo. It was just a diamond-shape with an F in side of it.

View attachment 189868

Are you saying Doc Holliday-JB is not welcomed over at Gru’s site? I thought I was 1 of Gru’s favorites. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Trolling and language. Go figure. I’m sure the Canadian was reporting every post. If they think they can moderate a pay site even more strict than here, they have lost their minds.

My last post was telling @CDWright40 best friend, cems that he should have been quicker if he wanted his old handle. Someone stole it on purpose. He’s another douche.

Exact words, should have been quicker.
We can get away with certain things here not being a pay site. Amazingly, Swamp 247 just put in rules that dwarf us. After 3 warnings you’re on permanent read only. And it’s for stuff we let slide like sarcasm deemed less than friendly.

Haven't kept up as much with CaneSport or Gary Ferman's content since my Rivals subscription lapsed a while back.

Can y'all refresh my declining memory here: What are the major issues with Rivals, CaneSport, Ferman, his staff, the content and coverage, etc that so many dislike?

This site (by far) is A1 for me, but I do subscribe to InsideTheU (247) as well as visit other UM sites on the regular just because I enjoy reading about the Canes.

I now pay to read the gaytor 247 site.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Yeah, I get to read but not post (luckily for those mf'ers) on 247's FSU and UF sites as part of my InsideTheU subscription

Good place to keep up and lots of chances to LOL at their parallel dysfunction.

Haven't kept up as much with CaneSport or Gary Ferman's content since my Rivals subscription lapsed a while back.

Can y'all refresh my declining memory here: What are the major issues with Rivals, CaneSport, Ferman, his staff, the content and coverage, etc that so many dislike?

This site (by far) is A1 for me, but I do subscribe to InsideTheU (247) as well as visit other UM sites on the regular just because I enjoy reading about the Canes.

It was a combo platter of things. One (general) complaint was that Gary was always grubbing for money, including the infamous "breakfast tailgate" that he sponsored and charged us way too much for.

As for the content, he was just very heavy-handed in his censorship, and not just "profanity" or something objectively problematic, he had issues with anyone having information he didn't have or discussing things when he wanted to be the big-dog that everyone looked up to.

One specific item that bothered people, as well, was when he buddied up to the Yahoo writer who did the overblown "expose" on Nevin Shapiro. But there were plenty of other things, large and small. I just mentioned (above) that he wouldn't even let me post the Furman logo. It was insane.

And then don't even get me started on the RCT/Hurricane Mutiny exodus, when he threatened to sue a bunch of us.

Fvck the Fur Man.

Advertisement
Back