On3 launching Canes site July 1

**** them! Sorry, not sorry. Canesinsight only! And forever! []_[][]V[]
Curious 🤔 where were they during the Shannon, Golden, Richt and Manny years… fake *** Johnny come lately mother****ers. Kick rocks
Member since 7/10/11 3993 days ago 🔥
Wait. Didn’t the migration not happen until November of 11?

Advertisement
Is on3 any good or is it trash that will be running on fumes in a few months?
National coverage seems good. They seem to be working on ramping up recruiting part of site as well.

Guess will see how Miami coverage goes next month.

Advertisement
Is on3 any good or is it trash that will be running on fumes in a few months?
With Gary Ferman managing the UM site there’s no telling. I spent years on Rivals because I didn’t know any better. That dude is unbearable and silences half the comments if it goes against anything he says. He’s like a power hungry Oompa Loompa.

With Gary Ferman managing the UM site there’s no telling. I spent years on Rivals because I didn’t know any better. That dude is unbearable and silences half the comments if it goes against anything he says. He’s like a power hungry Oompa Loompa.
That’s great. The funniest part is apparently all those he banned are already popping up as new members on the new site. It’s already active for the members boards just not “official” with Ferman, Shodell and staff

View attachment 189459

Think there was speculation about this earlier, but the most iconic brand in the Miami market???

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN
Mike Bakas back?

Advertisement

Many years ago, Ferman and I went at it for calling him out on his BS. I immediately cancelled my subscription.

Saw him in person in Chicago for the ND 2016 game as we both were renting a car. Never heard a rear view mirror yell out loud when he appeared on it.

Advertisement
That’s great. The funniest part is apparently all those he banned are already popping up as new members on the new site. It’s already active for the members boards just not “official” with Ferman, Shodell and staff
It goes live on July 1st.

$1 for a year
What I don't get is it is $1 for a year or $1 for 4 months? Huh you would think 4 months would be less otherwise why would anyone interested in doing it go for the 4 months. My question is do you get access to the other team boards because $1 for a years worth of Gators Tears may be worth it.

So if Gary re-bans everyone, does he get to keep all of the $1 subscription fees?

Seems fair...

Advertisement
What I don't get is it is $1 for a year or $1 for 4 months? Huh you would think 4 months would be less otherwise why would anyone interested in doing it go for the 4 months. My question is do you get access to the other team boards because $1 for a years worth of Gators Tears may be worth it.
Yeah that didn’t make sense! I did the year. You can read other boards but can’t post on it similar to 247.

Advertisement
Back