On why Rosier is starting - Miami Herald

Rick is a clown show at this point.

When’s the last time this dude fielded a consistently potent offense? His last few years at UbaGA were a disaster. And his offense, aside from a couple games against **** teams, has been a toilet for 3 years here.

Advertisement
That article is hot garbage.

The only Miami QB I have seen as terrible as Blowsier is Kirby Freeman.
I’d gladly take Kyle Wright, Ryan Collins, or Crudup over Blowsier any day of the week.

Jeff Thomas was just quoted this week saying even though they run the same play "a million times" in practice some people get jitters in games and do the wrong thing. So, no, not all lack of execution is a result of coaching.
Pretty sure that’s a misquote. He actually said “even tho we run the same play a million times in games”

Advertisement
Lmao at his ability to read defenses.

************ has read the defenses to the tune of one of the lowest completion percentages in the entire country and a A losing record va power 5 teams.

But sure , he can read a defense.

**** outta here man..****.

Rick is a clown show at this point.

When’s the last time this dude fielded a consistently potent offense? His last few years at UbaGA were a disaster. And his offense, aside from a couple games against **** teams, has been a toilet for 3 years here.
a post like this is begging for a visit from the Mork Groupie Flying Monkeys. LOL

Advertisement
How is an offense helped by having a less talented player? What’s the valid point?

The valid points are that the WRs & OL routinely make dumbass mistakes which makes the QB look worse than they are. Doesn't matter if Rosier, Perry, or Tom Brady is the QB. If no one blocks or WR's run wrong routes, it ***** up the O. Tried telling you all the WRs are overrated but no one wants to hear that.

Frankly I have a different takeaway from this article than the rest of the board - seems Richt simply doesn't trust his offense at all. Not just Perry, but even the WRs, OL, TE's to execute the basic plays. Hence he feels forced to simplify / dumb down the entire offense which frankly may explain the lack of creativity it has and his decision to go with Rosier over Perry. Because as awful a passer as Rosier is, he is at least fairly intelligent and can read a D way better than Perry can

To be clear, i'm not defending Richt. Year 3 and this is complete failure to recruit, develop, and execute which 100% falls on him. I want to see Perry and Williams from here on out but Richt is only going with someone he can trust to execute the basics. That's obvious to me

Nothing in that article, literally nothing, relieves Richt of the responsibility for this garbage. He IS the coach. Pretty sure it's in his job description to make sure he, or his coaches, are getting guys to do the right thing on each play. If that's not happening (which he just "admitted" it is) then that's STILL on him. Fire somebody or shut up and fix it. we could pay someone 1/2 of what he is making to coach guys to make mistakes every other freakin snap. Manny's unit is not making mistakes every other snap. Hmm??? Wonder what the difference is?

If anything, this provides more reason as to why Kosi should start. Malik needs everyone to do their job and even then his lack of accuracy or strength may not get the ball where it needs to go.

Kosi on the other hand, has played his entire life off improvisation. He can make plays when someone misses an assignment because he’s more accurate and strong.

I also believe that if he had more experience in feeling the pocket and when to tuck and run, he’d be a better runner than Malik. Malik is solely better at this from having been in the program for half a decade and playing over 20 games.

No matter what’s said in the article, the problems are all on Pastor Corch and his merry band of stupidity. He would gain at least some moniker of sympathy if he admitted that he’s the reason for how badly the team is practicing and playing on game day. But no, it’s not him or his sad, pathetic offense. It’s the players execution. LOL, he’s delusional and not completely with it. Can’t we get a buyout clause based upon his lack of a coherent mental state?

Advertisement
The way I see it, if there's so many mistakes then you are just calling the same plays over and over again expecting different results from your players. You're not playing to your personels strength. It's like putting your best man that does something specific really good and making him do something else he isn't good at. You're setting him up for failure.

Someone on staff is leaking this trash to the media. David Hyde of the sun sentinel had a column in which he listed the same exact reasons and plays in defense of Malik (And Richt).

This let's me know the staff is hearing the noise and feeling the outside heat.

It also let's me know they think we are stupid. They were better off just saying nothing at all.

Guys; I’m beginning the think Rosier has something on Richt. That’s the only logical reason I can now up with of why Richt is going so gun ho on vouching for him. Dude is now, what, 0-5 for his last 5 games starting against a P5 opponent? I mean, let’s not act like BC and UVA were anomalies. He’s been pretty consistent sucking against P5 opponents now that Pitt gave everyone the blue print.

Advertisement
If I were Dugans, I would give Richt the worst beating of his life for essentially throwing me under the bus instead of himself and his son. Maybe even hopping in the Donk and running his lazy *** over then ask him how it feels as I drop my letter of resignation and drive away.

Btw this is exactly what Clappy did trying to buy time but everyone already knows that.

Last edited:
"Yea read the article. Still don’t understand why Richt is starting the obviously less talented QB"

Because he's a phucking jerkoff! That's why!

You know it's bad when even Richt's obviously ridiculous excuses for having no QB in year 3 prove that he's failing in multiple facets of coaching.

IMO, no article, presser, opinion, statistics do anything to relieve the HC from the ultimate responsibility for the performance of this team. PERIOD
As long as he is the head guy it has to fall on him. That's what the 4 mil per year is for.

Advertisement
Back