On The Record

Advertisement
My sauces have confirmed the Gables Biltmore old skewl money mafia is prepared to keep HC MD out of spite if 1 more press source states he gone : that’s how dem ******* play .... dey sick of dis new money ghetto Columbus crib crap!!

But dem ******* got an itch dat da Lane Train might scratch ....

Last edited:
So all 60 of the other threads weren't on record? Whew.
What's your preference then fella? You are a poster whose opinion Im actually curious about outside of Mario. Its clear you are a Mario guy by all the other threads but if youve given love to certain other coaches, must have missed it in the mounds of horsecrap in some of the other threads. One thread with the final shout is a lot easier to filter for people who dont have time to read every post in every thread.

1. Kiffin
2. Stoops
3. Mario
4. Aranda
5. Bill Clark

Not including Freeze because we won't consider him. Huge dropoff after those 5.

Advertisement
What's your preference then fella? You are a poster whose opinion Im actually curious about outside of Mario. Its clear you are a Mario guy by all the other threads but if youve given love to certain other coaches, must have missed it in the mounds of horsecrap in some of the other threads. One thread with the final shout is a lot easier to filter for people who dont have time to read every post in every thread.
I am team Mario.

2) Matt Campbell
3) Lane Kiffin
4) Luke Fickell
5) Mark Stoops

These guys would be in the tier 2
PJ Fleck, Billy Napier, Tom Herman, Sonny Dykes

I missing some but I got a toothache from **** going on so my head aint in it right now.

1. Kiffin
2. Franklin
3. Mario
4. Freeze
5. Herman

Rumors that Mario is potentially fixated on running "his ball control style" OFF has dropped him significantly.

Kiffin is an offensive mastermind.

Franklin just wins. Multiple 10+ win campaigns in arguably the 2nd toughest division behind SEC West.

Mario is the hometown hero who has shown he can get it done as a major P5 coach. Can't ask for much else.

Herman is a solid coach. He had ups and downs but Texas is a funny job. Lot of commitments outside of football to deal with...

Freeze is probably the best pure coach of all these guys...but there's a reason he's coaching at Liberty and not a major P5 program....carelessness and pure stupidity. Would be a super dark horse.

There are several threads with dudes bickering about the exact topic.
But for the record

Juricch Ad
Zo football ad

No particular order
Dave Aranda, Mario Cristobal, lane kiffin

No order cause I feel they all have certain weakness. I also feel that in the right situation ( recruiting staff, support staff, $chool commitment) each one of them can contest for a title. And all have been around for a while and been around great programs and coaches.

But one thing that gets overlooked is the mental aspect of the coach at the school he’s at.
A coach has to be happy. And we know Mario and Lane love it here. Don’t know about Amanda but I’m sure he’ll like it here more than Baton Rouge
Right on man. I get a chubby thinking about a power combo of Jurich and Zo. There would be dancing in the streets if that happens. I truly think you can insert any of these guys and see more success than we have had if we get the commitment from the people at the top.

Advertisement
1. Kiffin
2. Stoops
3. Mario
4. Aranda
5. Bill Clark

Not including Freeze because we won't consider him. Huge dropoff after those 5.
I like Bill Clark. But as long as we can nab one of our top choices thats in the P5 with proven success, the gamble doesnt make sense. Im also a big fan of Clawson. he would probably be #6 on my list if I went that far. Thats a program builder.

I am team Mario.

2) Matt Campbell
3) Lane Kiffin
4) Luke Fickell
5) Mark Stoops

These guys would be in the tier 2
PJ Fleck, Billy Napier, Tom Herman, Sonny Dykes

I missing some but I got a toothache from **** going on so my head aint in it right now.
Drink some scotch and numb it up a little.

I dont think Stoops gets enough love and consideration personally. Other than @Zbrod95 I dont see a lot of posters fighting for him.

Advertisement
I'm not watching another 3-5 years of failure, I'll just take up another hobby. The big question is what to do with the time I spend here. Maybe there's a women's volleyball forum looking for a maude.
So you’re telling me there’s a chance.

Maybe I’ll pick up old school gaming, all Super Mario all day…. Oh wait…I’m already here…

Advertisement
So you’re telling me there’s a chance.

Maybe I’ll pick up old school gaming, all Super Mario all day…. Oh wait…I’m already here…
I have a PCB from an old arcade game. I need to build a cabinet and wire up controls.

This.

OK, I'll throw in Aranda.

Freeze was my unrealistic #1.

But... ITS UNREALISTIC.
yeah bust to me is like a stoops or something. stoops is some people's #1 choice though.

I like aranda and I'm interested to see where he lands. I know there was some USC talk at one point but I haven't heard much as of late. alot of people are saying he's next up.

Advertisement
Back