On Myson Johnson-Cook

D$ mentioned we're longer recruiting him
Jim Carrey Chance GIF
 
Bumping this thread with no real news? What makes you say that, did he decommit or set a visit or something? Confused..
He wants another running back to come so he can say Pringle should play over him too
I like speed. Speed typically is how you find elite RB's. We been stuck with mid RB who been slow for 20 years. Tired of getting stuck with the Yearby's and Walton's while the Cooks win at FSU
 
Last edited:
Bumping this thread with no real news? What makes you say that, did he decommit or set a visit or something? Confused..
He wants another running back to come so he can say Pringle should play over him too
I like speed. Speed typically is how you find elite RB's. We been stuck with mid RB who been slow for 20 years. Tired of getting stuck with the Yearby's and Walton's while the Cooks win at FSU
You think Lamar Miller and Duke Johnson were slow?
 
I like speed. Speed typically is how you find elite RB's. We been stuck with mid RB who been slow for 20 years. Tired of getting stuck with the Yearby's and Walton's while the Cooks win at FSU
We are starting Fletcher who is backed up by Mallory.

Why bring up RB’s who haven’t played at UM or FSU in more than a decade.
 
I like speed. Speed typically is how you find elite RB's. We been stuck with mid RB who been slow for 20 years. Tired of getting stuck with the Yearby's and Walton's while the Cooks win at FSU
We are starting Fletcher who is backed up by Mallory.

Why bring up RB’s who haven’t played at UM or FSU in more than a decade.
I'm not allowed to say I like speed at the RB position. Some of y'all too emotional or something.
 
I'm not allowed to say I like speed at the RB position. Some of y'all too emotional or something.
Yes, you’re not allowed to say it for the 13,456th time. We get it. You’re smarter than everyone because you value speed at the running back position. Move on.
 
Im shocked but it makes sense why we wouldn't circle back. He didnt choose us..then he gets hurt so now its kind of "meh"...why would we pay anywhere near his asking price now?...(shrugs)..good luck and good riddance.
 
I'm not allowed to say I like speed at the RB position. Some of y'all too emotional or something.
Yes, you’re not allowed to say it for the 13,456th time. We get it. You’re smarter than everyone because you value speed at the running back position. Move on.
I don't recall saying this except here. Again some of y'all are far too emotional. Huge controversy here wanting to sign a fast RB prospect. Call the message board police
 
I'm not allowed to say I like speed at the RB position. Some of y'all too emotional or something.

We like blocking and saving our quarterback’s life in pass protection, that’s what we like. Oh and also, I’d say Fletcher and Mallory look plenty fast enough.
 
Back
Top