- Joined
- Sep 26, 2025
- Messages
- 1,183
He wants another running back to come so he can say Pringle should play over him tooBumping this thread with no real news? What makes you say that, did he decommit or set a visit or something? Confused..
He wants another running back to come so he can say Pringle should play over him tooBumping this thread with no real news? What makes you say that, did he decommit or set a visit or something? Confused..
D$ mentioned we're longer recruiting him
I like speed. Speed typically is how you find elite RB's. We been stuck with mid RB who been slow for 20 years. Tired of getting stuck with the Yearby's and Walton's while the Cooks win at FSUHe wants another running back to come so he can say Pringle should play over him tooBumping this thread with no real news? What makes you say that, did he decommit or set a visit or something? Confused..
Fletcher can take more of a pounding is the biggest difference
D$ mentioned we're longer recruiting him
You think Lamar Miller and Duke Johnson were slow?I like speed. Speed typically is how you find elite RB's. We been stuck with mid RB who been slow for 20 years. Tired of getting stuck with the Yearby's and Walton's while the Cooks win at FSUHe wants another running back to come so he can say Pringle should play over him tooBumping this thread with no real news? What makes you say that, did he decommit or set a visit or something? Confused..
Yea I am genuinely confusedNo longer?
We are starting Fletcher who is backed up by Mallory.I like speed. Speed typically is how you find elite RB's. We been stuck with mid RB who been slow for 20 years. Tired of getting stuck with the Yearby's and Walton's while the Cooks win at FSU
D$ said we haven’t circled back to him.Yea I am genuinely confusedNo longer?
I'm not allowed to say I like speed at the RB position. Some of y'all too emotional or something.We are starting Fletcher who is backed up by Mallory.I like speed. Speed typically is how you find elite RB's. We been stuck with mid RB who been slow for 20 years. Tired of getting stuck with the Yearby's and Walton's while the Cooks win at FSU
Why bring up RB’s who haven’t played at UM or FSU in more than a decade.
You absolutely can prefer faster backs and have a valid point. But your examples are outdated.I'm not allowed to say I like speed at the RB position. Some of y'all too emotional or something.
Speed kills man.You absolutely can prefer faster backs and have a valid point. But your examples are outdated.I'm not allowed to say I like speed at the RB position. Some of y'all too emotional or something.
You may as well have referenced Warrick Dunn.
Yes, you’re not allowed to say it for the 13,456th time. We get it. You’re smarter than everyone because you value speed at the running back position. Move on.I'm not allowed to say I like speed at the RB position. Some of y'all too emotional or something.
I don't recall saying this except here. Again some of y'all are far too emotional. Huge controversy here wanting to sign a fast RB prospect. Call the message board policeYes, you’re not allowed to say it for the 13,456th time. We get it. You’re smarter than everyone because you value speed at the running back position. Move on.I'm not allowed to say I like speed at the RB position. Some of y'all too emotional or something.