On Myson Johnson-Cook

I think this might be the first time he got hurt seriously. I feel what you're saying but most times we don't know if a cat is injury-prone until we do. It's football, and EVERYONE gets injured if they play long enough. That collarbone just ain't enough to scare me off fam....
I agree I would still take him, but wont be upset if the staff did back off (which I dont think they will) whatever MC does he earned the right for me to be like ok man you do you
 
I agree I would still take him, but wont be upset if the staff did back off (which I dont think they will) whatever MC does he earned the right for me to be like ok man you do you
U would still take him huh?
IMG_0117.jpeg

BIG PAUSE BRO!!!!!
 
His team (East St. Louis) just beat the #1 ranked team in the state in Week 1. I did not see a stat line for him or know when he broke his collarbone (during game or practice).
 
ESTL knocked out Mt Carmel's qb broken collarbone and they did the same with MJC. Sucks because I would have loved to see him against American Heritage.

We live in town the game was played and my son went to the game. Said ESTL was unbelievably impressive, looked like a college team to him and his HS teammates 😂. He plays safety for a local 3A team and said he knows he’d be on a highlight tape if he ever had to try to tackle MCJ lol
 
We live in town the game was played and my son went to the game. Said ESTL was unbelievably impressive, looked like a college team to him and his HS teammates 😂. He plays safety for a local 3A team and said he knows he’d be on a highlight tape if he ever had to try to tackle MCJ lol
Their OL is massive, the two tackles are 6"10 340 and 6"7 320. What's crazy is they are technically 5A and have played up to 6A for years. The IHSA finally let them play up to 7A after years of petitioning.

Mt Carmel has that war daddy on the DL who I want Miami to go after. Caleb Tucker.
 
Their OL is massive, the two tackles are 6"10 340 and 6"7 320. What's crazy is they are technically 5A and have played up to 6A for years. The IHSA finally let them play up to 7A after years of petitioning.

Mt Carmel has that war daddy on the DL who I want Miami to go after. Caleb Tucker.

yup. I think they’d win 8A rather easily this year honestly.
 
Back
Top