On Myson Johnson-Cook

Tweet said going to miss most of the season with broken collarbone
With what he will be making NIL-wise, I can't see how his parents or his agent let's him come back this season. While a collarbone isn't a knee, ankle or a soft-tissue injury, there's no benefit for the kid to come back. He's better off preparing for Spring ball.

With all of that said, I hope I'm wrong and the kid plays later in the season/state playoff run.
 
Tweet said going to miss most of the season with broken collarbone

Wonder if this will make Auburn consider reallocating their budget? #BusinessDecision

Podcast B2B GIF by MarketScale
 
You right I just think sometimes when guys get injured they always get injured, thats all but sometimes thats untrue.

Arroyo, Samson, Chase, Antoine, hopefully Lofton show not all injuries have to end badly.

I remember when Duke broke his foot and Frank and Willis busted their knees that I worried they’d never recover. But they did and those were much worse for RBs than a clavicle. And medicine is much better today than then.

You’re still traumatized by guys like Robert Burns. But we stunk back then and that led to a culture of apathy.
 
You right I just think sometimes when guys get injured they always get injured, thats all but sometimes thats untrue.
I think this might be the first time he got hurt seriously. I feel what you're saying but most times we don't know if a cat is injury-prone until we do. It's football, and EVERYONE gets injured if they play long enough. That collarbone just ain't enough to scare me off fam....
 
Back
Top