Cane in Los Angeles
Recruit
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2014
- Messages
- 247
Tweet gone. Who what now?
What was it?C’mon man lol
What was it ?
With what he will be making NIL-wise, I can't see how his parents or his agent let's him come back this season. While a collarbone isn't a knee, ankle or a soft-tissue injury, there's no benefit for the kid to come back. He's better off preparing for Spring ball.Tweet said going to miss most of the season with broken collarbone
Tweet said going to miss most of the season with broken collarbone
nah. Should not affect him long term at all.Wonder if this will make Auburn consider reallocating their budget? #BusinessDecision
![]()
nah. Should not affect him long term at all.
Would not touch him now big pause
I hope that commie toad Golesh feels the same as you. A collarbone ain't **** long-term. Please God, let Auburn think he's fried because of a broken clavicle...Would not touch him now big pause
You right I just think sometimes when guys get injured they always get injured, thats all but sometimes thats untrue.I hope that commie toad Golesh feels the same as you. A collarbone ain't **** long-term. Please God, let Auburn think he's fried because of a broken clavicle...
You right I just think sometimes when guys get injured they always get injured, thats all but sometimes thats untrue.
I think this might be the first time he got hurt seriously. I feel what you're saying but most times we don't know if a cat is injury-prone until we do. It's football, and EVERYONE gets injured if they play long enough. That collarbone just ain't enough to scare me off fam....You right I just think sometimes when guys get injured they always get injured, thats all but sometimes thats untrue.