Shooter McGavin
I Eat Pieces Of Sh*t Like You For Breakfast
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2015
- Messages
- 28,902
MJC is way better and yes I know Citizen had that injury.How does he compare to Travonte (prob spelled it wrong) Citizen?
Last edited:
MJC is way better and yes I know Citizen had that injury.How does he compare to Travonte (prob spelled it wrong) Citizen?
A one cut bulldozer as you put it would shine in that style of system. 235 with breakaway speed? He’ll get plenty of 1-on-1 opportunities against DBs and I’d expect him to win them more often than not.– Top247 running back Myson Johnson-Cook committed to Auburn April 25. This remains a massive win for the Tigers. That said, I don't think this recruitment is completely over. Miami remains a threat in this recruitment. Ole Miss and Missouri should not be counted out either. We'll see how things play out over time. — Loy
________________________________________
Just sit back, watch AU crawl to .500 and let the chips fall where they may.
Honestly I never understood this commitment. Heupel/Golesh offense uses wide splits in an effort to use the entire field. I would think a speedier back with wiggle like say Jahymir Gibbs would be the prototype for them not a one cut bulldozer like MJC.
I wonder if Golesh is going to change up the offense at Auburn.
Second level opportunities will be rare for MC at Auburn with no oline.A one cut bulldozer as you put it would shine in that style of system. 235 with breakaway speed? He’ll get plenty of 1-on-1 opportunities against DBs and I’d expect him to win them more often than not.
Would love to take 2 rbs. Fletcher is gone after this year and then for all we know there's no guarantee that Brown, Lyle, and Pringle all return.
MC is perfect portal material, if he stays it will open his eyes to his huge mistake.Absolutely
Don’t want us to reach though. Only take the right one, MJC is in that category.
VegasImagine flipping this dude and Jacobs....my nipples would cut glass for the next 3 years.
Idk what your deal is ripping this guy. You've trashed him since he committed to Auburn. He hasn't stepped foot on campus and you are already calling him portal material.MC is perfect portal material, if he stays it will open his eyes to his huge mistake.
If you can get a back who can break tackles like Fletcher who also can run sub 4.4, I think you should do whatever you can to land him. If Fletch had breakaway speed, he could have added 6 TD's and a gain of yards to his season totals last year. I'm not sure this guy is the tackle breaking machine that fits the bill of what I'm talking about, but when those rare guys come around, you spend what you have to because they can turn close losses in to wins.I agree that we shouldn’t overpay for a RB. It’s pretty easy to find a good one
I need a break. At least 18 months.Vegas
What are you, his Uncle or something? You've been on his **** non stop. If he is committed elsewhere, he is fair game.Idk what your deal is ripping this guy. You've trashed him since he committed to Auburn. He hasn't stepped on Auburn's campus and you are already calling him portal material.
No I'm just a guy who doesn't think it's right bashing high school seniors who haven't begun their college careers. If he committed elsewhere and wasn't a complete ****head about it like Matthews was and if he's still in play then you keep your ******* mouth shut until he's signed, sealed, and delivered to whatever school he chooses. That's what we call being a mature adult.What are you, his Uncle or something? You've been on his **** non stop. If he is committed elsewhere, he is fair game.
I think he is the type of player that will excel where ever he goes. His ceiling would be higher here but this kid would be a star at Rutgers.MC is perfect portal material, if he stays it will open his eyes to his huge mistake.
It’s less that RB isn’t a premium position, and more that it’s easier to find guys at RB who will contribute than at other positions. It’s just harder to find a receiver who can actually get you 500 yards than a tailback who can do the same.I generally agree with most of what you wrote...except for the first sentence. I think the value of an RB in college is much greater than the NFL.
This is a HUGE PAUSE But it’s sooooo funny I gotta laugh! Besides, Scott in the hood today wit da YNs so he chillin until bout 6 or 7.Imagine flipping this dude and Jacobs....my nipples would cut glass for the next 3 years.
No I'm just a guy who doesn't think it's right bashing high school seniors who haven't begun their college careers. If he committed elsewhere and wasn't a complete ****head about it like Matthews was and if he's still in play then you keep your ******* mouth shut until he's signed, sealed, and delivered to whatever school he chooses. That's what we call being a mature adult.