On Myson Johnson-Cook

Never seen someone as soft as you so butthurt about a guy not picking Miami. Letting a 17 year old ruin your day is quite pathetic.
Shooter ,

We’re GOOD , absolutely nothing against you NOTHING, just the heat of the game 🙌🙌🙌

Players yelling at coaches and visa versa .

I look forward to replying to your post .

Please reply to mine always 😎😎

You can play next to me on GOAL LINE ANYTIME 🙌

GOCANES
 
Shooter ,

We’re GOOD , absolutely nothing against you NOTHING, just the heat of the game 🙌🙌🙌

Players yelling at coaches and visa versa .

I look forward to replying to your post .

Please reply to mine always 😎😎

You can play next to me on GOAL LINE ANYTIME 🙌

GOCANES
Cut the bull**** you are the one all over this thread trashing him. How about you wait until he actually signs? It’s ******* the end of April, people do change their mind and flip. That has happened before believe it or not. But a person like you wouldn’t know that.
 
Cut the bull**** you are the one all over this thread trashing him. How about you wait until he actually signs? It’s ******* the end of April, people do change their mind and flip. That has happened before believe it or not. But a person like you wouldn’t know that.
I’m listening, boy if Cook flips you’ll have a field day with me holy cow and all I can say is may I have another!
 
I don't really blame anyone here. I see why MJC took the money and early playing time and I see why Miami decided not to up the spend. If we went all in on him and we were "heartbroken" to see him go elsewhere, why not pony up the extra dough and worry about the math later?
Miami is now playing titles so some position rooms will be full (Not over pay) while other will be in a restock (Pony up the money)

The RB just happens to be full so really no need to overspend
 
Miami is now playing titles so some position rooms will be full (Not over pay) while other will be in a restock (Pony up the money)

The RB just happens to be full so really no need to overspend
I think that is totally fair and makes sense. I am just partial to 6'2 and 225-pound guys who run fast I guess.
 
My brain tells me this:

If this RB picked Auburn, for money or any other reason, over Miami then he doesn’t care about making the league.

You pass up a proven product (good OL, RB usage, draft results) for Auburn, then you get left behind.

You play RB for Golesh and you end up a nobody.
I don't understand why we are pretending we are a running back factory.

There have been a grand total of zero RBs drafted under Mario. Fletcher will change that and I am not criticizing the staff, but pretending like we are a no-brainer and Auburn is mincemeat feels a little much.
 
I don't understand why we are pretending we are a running back factory.

There have been a grand total of zero RBs drafted under Mario. Fletcher will change that and I am not criticizing the staff, but pretending like we are a no-brainer and Auburn is mincemeat feels a little much.

Wow, didn’t realize that.

*Martinez was drafted in R7, if you want to count that…
 
Is Golesh a guaranteed ticket for RBs?
No, but pretending like Miami is a no-brainer for development while Auburn is a JV program is wild. The Tigers spent a gajillion dollars remaking the offensive line in the portal and our best guys just left.

I think Miami is a better spot. But the difference in development tracks between the two programs simply does not exist.
 
IMG_1823.jpeg


👀👀👀
 
Once they go 3-9 and their boosters rethink the coaching hire I fully expect him to be looking for a place to play.

Auburn is getting pretty hyped over a coach that lost at a combined score of 99-27 over two years against Miami.

Plus SEC fans are gonna turn on Auburn pretty quick if Golesh continues that simulated snap horse-**** that Mario had to berate the refs about not throwing flags on.
 
Once they go 3-9 and their boosters rethink the coaching hire I fully expect him to be looking for a place to play.

Auburn is getting pretty hyped over a coach that lost at a combined score of 99-27 over two years against Miami.

Plus SEC fans are gonna turn on Auburn pretty quick if Golesh continues that simulated snap horse-**** that Mario had to berate the refs about not throwing flags on.
That bush league offense is going to get exposed at the sec level. Especially now he doesn’t have the talent gap like he did in the American conference.
 
That bush league offense is going to get exposed at the sec level. Especially now he doesn’t have the talent gap like he did in the American conference.
And he underachieved considering the talent he had there compared to the rest of the league. Reminds me of Norvell when he was at Memphis.
 
Back
Top