On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
B/c he’s a Detroit Lion & I wanted to rub salt in @cway313 face
Matthew Mcconaughey Laughing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me ask you this:

Make all the talent on the field even. OL talent nothing but studs. Etc.

And ask Kirby and UGA, from a schematic stand point, which offensive system would he rather face:

Mario’s slow and methodical, huddle, bunch the box offense

Or

Heupel’s spread them out, uptempo Veer and Shoot

Which one do you think he would pick? We know Kirby instructs his defense to basically play pass every down and react if it happens to be a run. He has said that is what he does, and what you have to do in today’s football.

Forget what the man who hired Chaney and Coley to be his OCs runs, as a defensive minded head coach, which offensive system do you think keeps him up more at night before the big game?
That's not what they do at all. Quite the opposite actually.
Their Safeties read the Offensive Tackles and make sure it's a pass before they perform their zone coverage responsibilities.

26-6 isnt some insanely good TD:INT mark. He clearly is better than Trever who was dropped by Lane. And this also isn’t a Sitkowski situation. I think he’s a fine developmental piece. Odds are low he contributes here except as solid depth. But the QB this class needs to be a top portal QB without question. We gotta hit a home run there.
For High school where he plays and joined late...its honestly pretty good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude is a jag
Best case scenario
He becomes that qb from Arkansas years back that got drafted as a first round wr

We just need to give Mario enough time where he can win games like Michigan by running every play of a half

The problem is the best position he recruits
He can’t even stack chips bc our current players scare off the top talent

And this year dline recruiting was personal but still struck out left and right, I can’t imagine what dt line will be like next year when it’s not personal

Advertisement
Back