On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
I’ve already discussed this.

But do u really wanna do this?

Bet:

Mahomes - 3* 22nd rated QB

Here’s all the 3* from the class of 2014, & I’m sure u have these player’s NFL jerseys hanging around:

1. TJ Linta (Bust)
2. Giovanni Rescigno (Bust)
3. Cody Henry (Bust)
4. John Lovett (Bust)
5. Michael Scarnecchia (Bust)
6. Nick Smith (Bust)
7. Jordan Servert (Bust)
8. Nick Jeanty (Bust)
9. Gunner Roach (Bust)
10. Glen Cuillette (Bust)
11. Brooks Barden (Bust)
12. Alex McGough (Bust)
13. Price Wilson (Bust)
14. David Morrison (Bust)
15. Frank Nutile (Bust)
16. Anthony Monken (Bust)
17. Hayden Sphire (Bust)
18. Shawn Stankavage (Bust)
19. Drew Doxtator (Bust)
20. Shuler Bentley (Bust)
21. Christian Chapman (Bust)
22. Jeremy Holley (Bust)
23. Devin Adams (Bust)
24. Bear Fenimor (Bust)
25. Clay Holgorsen (Bust)
26. Jake Kolbe (Bust)
27. Bo Baldwin (Bust)
28. Travis Smith (Bust)
29. Hunter Fralick (Bust)
30. Hayden Moore (Bust)
31. Quentin Gibson (Bust)
32. Chase Forrest (Bust)
33. Cole Garvin (Bust)
34. Landon Root (Bust)
35. Ryan Luther (Bust)
36. Chandler Kincade (Bust)
37. Luke Ward (Bust)
38. Wade Freebeck (Bust)
39. Nick Bawden (Bust)
40. Dillon Sugg (Bust)
41. Jabe Burgess (Bust)
42. Danny Cameron (Bust)
43. Coleman Key (Bust)
44. Marcus McMaryion (Bust)
45. Joey Duckworth (Bust)
46. Ian Fieber (Bust)
47. John Wofford (Bust)
48. Cade Apsay (Bust)
49. Nick Mitchell (Bust)
50. Donovan Isom (Bust)
51. Jarrett Hildreth (Bust)
52. Adam Bertke (Bust)
53. Nico Pierre (Bust)
54. Tyler Harris (Bust)
55. Grayson Muehlstein (Bust)
56. Chayce Crouch (Bust)
57. Peyton Bender (Bust)
58. Andrew Ford (Bust)
59. Chance Stewart (Bust)
60. Tyler Weiger (Bust)
61. David Blough (UDFA)
62. Wilton Speight (Bust)
63. William Crest (Bust)
64. Rafe Peavey (Bust)
65. Chris Durkin (Bust)
66. Patrick Mahomes (1st round)
67. Corey Dixon (Bust)
68. Robert Jones (Bust)
69. Jason Driskel (Bust)
70. Kilton Anderson (Bust)
71. AJ Bush Jr (Bust)
72. Xavier Conley (Bust)
73. Nick Fitzgerald (Bust)
74. Max Loudermilk (Bust)
75. Kent Myers (Bust)
76. Miles Wright (Bust)
77. JuJuan Lawson (Bust)
78. Darius Lee-Campbell (Bust)
79. Darrell Colbert Jr (Bust)
80. Devlin Hodges (Bust)
81. Jeremy Jones (Bust)
82. Kenton Myers (Bust)
83. A.J Long (Bust)
84. Matthew Jordan (Bust)
85. Reggie Bonnafon (Bust)
86. Will Ulmer (Bust)
87. Zack Darlington (Bust)
88. Jalen Greene (Bust)
89. Brandon Dawkins (Bust)
90. Trace McSorely (6th round pick)
91. Kendrick Doss (Bust)
92. Stephen Collier (Bust)
93. Alin Edouard (Bust)
94. Cody Callaway (Bust)
95. Malik Rosier (not drafted, but did have one 10 win season)
96. JaQuan Davidson (Bust)
97. Randall Cunningham II (Bust)
98. Luke Rubenzer (Bust)
99. Antonio Woods (Bust)
100. Coltin Gerhart (Bust)
101. Darius Wade (Bust)
102. Aaron Sharp (Bust)
103. Dimonic Roden-McKinzy

Lmao. Don’t worry; it’s the same chit for Allen’s class, too. Ya’ll kill me trying to bring up the 3* outliers. So let’s talk about that bust:draft ratio again.

5* QBs have a 66% probability of being drafted
3* QBs, on avg. have a 2-5% chance of being drafted.

There’s only about 3 to 5 5* QBs/yr, there’s 100+ 3* QBs/yr.

But look, I’ll let ya’ll think or believe what u want. I got time today. Lol
Even though your posts have nothing to do with my comments about signing a portal QB this class, and the fact that the nfl draft is filled with 3 star kids getting picked, I’m gonna simply agree with you. After reading your best seller chapter book paragraphs I’ve left my stance and joined your team. That’s how little I want to continue to read your responses. Happy Friday cheers brother.

Even though your posts have nothing to do with my comments about signing a portal QB this class, and the fact that the nfl draft is filled with 3 star kids getting picked, I’m gonna simply agree with you. After reading your best seller chapter book paragraphs I’ve left my stance and joined your team. That’s how little I want to continue to read your responses. Happy Friday cheers brother.

Lol; so now u’re trying to gaslight the board, huh? Or maybe u don’t remember. So lemme help u out:

What's the percentage of 3* that pan out yearly?
Your first reply to the homie @cway313

1) “A lot higher than 5 stars based on numbers. I don’t know why people mention Anderson. The QB In this class will be from the portal.”

I replied to that debunking this notion by listing the 5* QBs. U then replied:

2) “All that typing and I never once said we shouldn’t go after 5 star QBs. What I said was, based on the NfL draft more 3 stars ( players overall) get drafted. I also said we will sign a portal QB with Anderson. All true.”

I then replied & u’re wrong, and explained simply why u’re wrong. U then come back w/ this retort:

3) “Yeah? What was Mahomes rated? What was Josh Allen rated? Go back and look at last years draft and the ratings from high school and tell me I’m wrong. For the second time I’m not saying don’t recruit 5 stars. And that graph has zero to do with the point I made about Portal QBs. We are taking a portal QB especially if TVD is gone.”

So b/c U brought up some outliers; I thoroughly debunked this notion by highlighting allllllll of the 3* QBs in Mahomes class. So stop it homie; idgaf about the portal chit; u made bogus statements & tried to pawn it off as facts. The long winded response was for u to NEVER say more 3* players pan out than blue chips ever, b/c it’s not true. They are on avg. 25x more 3* QBs than 5*, so of course more would get drafted.

Now carry on, & cheers to u.

Last edited:
Lol; so now u’re trying to gaslight the board, huh? Or maybe u don’t remember. So lemme help u out:

1) “A lot higher than 5 stars based on numbers. I don’t know why people mention Anderson. The QB In this class will be from the portal.”

2) “All that typing and I never once said we shouldn’t go after 5 star QBs. What I said was, based on the NfL draft more 3 stars ( players overall) get drafted. I also said we will sign a portal QB with Anderson. All true.”

I then replied & u’re wrong, and explained simply why u’re wrong. U then come back w/ this retort:

3) “Yeah? What was Mahomes rated? What was Josh Allen rated? Go back and look at last years draft and the ratings from high school and tell me I’m wrong. For the second time I’m not saying don’t recruit 5 stars. And that graph has zero to do with the point I made about Portal QBs. We are taking a portal QB especially if TVD is gone.”

So b/c I brought up some outliers; I thoroughly debunked this notion by highlighting allllllll of the 3* QBs in Mahomes class. So stop it homie; idgaf about the portal chit; u made bogus statements & tried to pawn it off as facts. The long winded response was for u to NEVER say more 3* players pan out than blue chips ever, b/c it’s not true. They are on avg. 25x more 3* QBs than 5*, so of course more would get drafted.

I don’t care. You created a narrative that I couldn’t care less about. Everything i stated is fact. Go google it. More players get drafted 1-7 that are lower stars than the 5 stars. Scout well. I don’t know what the **** you’re talking about with 3 star QBs. I said go get a portal QB. I named a couple QBs that are great pros that weren’t highly recruited because a 5 star isn’t the end all be all. Ton of 5 star busts just like there’s a ton of busts overall. Because the position is hard to play. I only answered that in the draft, and based on number of 3 star recruits more get drafted. Duh. And I’m entirely too stoned to read all your posts. Long week.

Second glass of Henny. Enjoy your night. I don’t smoke screen the board. If I felt 3 star QBs meant champions I wouldn’t have said go to the portal

Advertisement

So b/c I brought up some outliers; I thoroughly debunked this notion by highlighting allllllll of the 3* QBs in Mahomes class. So stop it homie; idgaf about the portal chit; u made bogus statements & tried to pawn it off as facts. The long winded response was for u to NEVER say more 3* players pan out than blue chips ever, b/c it’s not true. They are on avg. 25x more 3* QBs than 5*, so of course more would get drafted.

Everything you shared makes sense to me, Rell. But if forced to make the choice, do you agree that if you're going to go after higher-rated QBs, the money is better spent in the portal?

Also, TVD was a low-rated 4 star IIRC, and I can't believe he was very expensive coming out of HS. Brown was a 4 star too, and I don't think he was entertaining bigtime NIL contracts coming out of HS. I I'm not asking you to do the research, I'm just wondering out loud if there's a happy medium between the $1M NIL QBs of the world and the no-namers?

IMO, spend the money on proven portalers, spend recruiting research & resources on mentally-quick-processors with accuracy.

Everything you shared makes sense to me, Rell. But if forced to make the choice, do you agree that if you're going to go after higher-rated QBs, the money is better spent in the portal?

Also, TVD was a low-rated 4 star IIRC, and I can't believe he was very expensive coming out of HS. Brown was a 4 star too, and I don't think he was entertaining bigtime NIL contracts coming out of HS. I I'm not asking you to do the research, I'm just wondering out loud if there's a happy medium between the $1M NIL QBs of the world and the no-namers?

IMO, spend the money on proven portalers, spend recruiting research & resources on mentally-quick-processors with accuracy.

Yes; if there’s a proven winner in the portal or maybe a former blue chip QB who’s impatient to sit behind the starter of his respective team, then I’m definitely game. The problem is most QBs already know where they are going. The QB is thee most important position on a team, & teams are constantly tampering w/ them.

That’s y that strategy is risky, especially for a program whose NIL budget is all of sudden erratic.

TVD was a top247 player. He was a .9100+ and the #7 TD. That class only had 25 QBs that rated .9000 or higher that class. It was top to bottom one of the best classes in a minute (a lot of NFL draft picks).

Anthony Brown was a 3* recruit & 3* transfer

“Anderson finished 22 of 37 passing with 250 yards and two touchdowns against his former team”

So in the last 3 with more detailed stats available, 51/78 700yds 7 TDs. Do I think he’ll ever start at Miami? No. Is that a 3 game stretch that’s better than anything I expected from him? Yes.
51/78 and 700 yards for an average of 233 per game and 7 touchdowns?? Ok ok the real question, how many INT’s???? 🤣😂🤣😂

Advertisement
Yes; if there’s a proven winner in the portal or maybe a former blue chip QB who’s impatient to sit behind the starter of his respective team, then I’m definitely game. The problem is most QBs already know where they are going. The QB is thee most important position on a team, & teams are constantly tampering w/ them.

That’s y that strategy is risky, especially for a program whose NIL budget is all of sudden erratic.

TVD was a top247 player. He was a .9100+ and the #7 TD. That class only had 25 QBs that rated .9000 or higher that class. It was top to bottom one of the best classes in a minute (a lot of NFL draft picks).

Anthony Brown was a 3* recruit & 3* transfer

And TVD hasn’t exactly set the world on fire in college. He’s a low 4* that would probably be rated a low 4* college player in the portal by 247 if he entered it after this season.

I’m not sure he’s the best argument for not needing to land a highly rated 4* to 5* guy.

The #1 team, which has the ability to recruit any player and play any style, chooses to play this style because it has won titles for the past two decades.

But maybe we should emulate someone else. A team that recruits at the Top 10-15 level. The #2 team in the nation. The high-flying, wide open....Michigan Wolverines.

Physical football wins. We don't need to play the exact same way as those teams because we are a different program. There are different ways to be physical and run effectively when they expect you to run. Lincoln Riley at Oklahoma is the model for me. But the "fyzical bro" meme ignores that this is the style that has won championships for most of our lifetimes.

Let me ask you this:

Make all the talent on the field even. OL talent nothing but studs. Etc.

And ask Kirby and UGA, from a schematic stand point, which offensive system would he rather face:

Mario’s slow and methodical, huddle, bunch the box offense

Or

Heupel’s spread them out, uptempo Veer and Shoot

Which one do you think he would pick? We know Kirby instructs his defense to basically play pass every down and react if it happens to be a run. He has said that is what he does, and what you have to do in today’s football.

Forget what the man who hired Chaney and Coley to be his OCs runs, as a defensive minded head coach, which offensive system do you think keeps him up more at night before the big game?

Advertisement
I don’t care. You created a narrative that I couldn’t care less about. Everything i stated is fact. Go google it. More players get drafted 1-7 that are lower stars than the 5 stars. Scout well. I don’t know what the **** you’re talking about with 3 star QBs. I said go get a portal QB. I named a couple QBs that are great pros that weren’t highly recruited because a 5 star isn’t the end all be all. Ton of 5 star busts just like there’s a ton of busts overall. Because the position is hard to play. I only answered that in the draft, and based on number of 3 star recruits more get drafted. Duh. And I’m entirely too stoned to read all your posts. Long week.

Second glass of Henny. Enjoy your night. I don’t smoke screen the board. If I felt 3 star QBs meant champions I wouldn’t have said go to the portal
There's only 32 5 star players every year. 61% of 5 star players get drafted by the NFL.

There are over 2000 three star players every year. 5% of 3 star players get drafted by the NFL.

Of course there's more 3 star players in the league than 5 star players because there's literally thousands more of them.

You're more than 10 times more likely to have a 5 star player get drafted than a 3 star player.

Advertisement
I’ve already discussed this.

But do u really wanna do this?

Bet:

Mahomes - 3* 22nd rated QB

Here’s all the 3* from the class of 2014, & I’m sure u have these player’s NFL jerseys hanging around:

1. TJ Linta (Bust)
2. Giovanni Rescigno (Bust)
3. Cody Henry (Bust)
4. John Lovett (Bust)
5. Michael Scarnecchia (Bust)
6. Nick Smith (Bust)
7. Jordan Servert (Bust)
8. Nick Jeanty (Bust)
9. Gunner Roach (Bust)
10. Glen Cuillette (Bust)
11. Brooks Barden (Bust)
12. Alex McGough (Bust)
13. Price Wilson (Bust)
14. David Morrison (Bust)
15. Frank Nutile (Bust)
16. Anthony Monken (Bust)
17. Hayden Sphire (Bust)
18. Shawn Stankavage (Bust)
19. Drew Doxtator (Bust)
20. Shuler Bentley (Bust)
21. Christian Chapman (Bust)
22. Jeremy Holley (Bust)
23. Devin Adams (Bust)
24. Bear Fenimor (Bust)
25. Clay Holgorsen (Bust)
26. Jake Kolbe (Bust)
27. Bo Baldwin (Bust)
28. Travis Smith (Bust)
29. Hunter Fralick (Bust)
30. Hayden Moore (Bust)
31. Quentin Gibson (Bust)
32. Chase Forrest (Bust)
33. Cole Garvin (Bust)
34. Landon Root (Bust)
35. Ryan Luther (Bust)
36. Chandler Kincade (Bust)
37. Luke Ward (Bust)
38. Wade Freebeck (Bust)
39. Nick Bawden (Bust)
40. Dillon Sugg (Bust)
41. Jabe Burgess (Bust)
42. Danny Cameron (Bust)
43. Coleman Key (Bust)
44. Marcus McMaryion (Bust)
45. Joey Duckworth (Bust)
46. Ian Fieber (Bust)
47. John Wofford (Bust)
48. Cade Apsay (Bust)
49. Nick Mitchell (Bust)
50. Donovan Isom (Bust)
51. Jarrett Hildreth (Bust)
52. Adam Bertke (Bust)
53. Nico Pierre (Bust)
54. Tyler Harris (Bust)
55. Grayson Muehlstein (Bust)
56. Chayce Crouch (Bust)
57. Peyton Bender (Bust)
58. Andrew Ford (Bust)
59. Chance Stewart (Bust)
60. Tyler Weiger (Bust)
61. David Blough (UDFA)
62. Wilton Speight (Bust)
63. William Crest (Bust)
64. Rafe Peavey (Bust)
65. Chris Durkin (Bust)
66. Patrick Mahomes (1st round)
67. Corey Dixon (Bust)
68. Robert Jones (Bust)
69. Jason Driskel (Bust)
70. Kilton Anderson (Bust)
71. AJ Bush Jr (Bust)
72. Xavier Conley (Bust)
73. Nick Fitzgerald (Bust)
74. Max Loudermilk (Bust)
75. Kent Myers (Bust)
76. Miles Wright (Bust)
77. JuJuan Lawson (Bust)
78. Darius Lee-Campbell (Bust)
79. Darrell Colbert Jr (Bust)
80. Devlin Hodges (Bust)
81. Jeremy Jones (Bust)
82. Kenton Myers (Bust)
83. A.J Long (Bust)
84. Matthew Jordan (Bust)
85. Reggie Bonnafon (Bust)
86. Will Ulmer (Bust)
87. Zack Darlington (Bust)
88. Jalen Greene (Bust)
89. Brandon Dawkins (Bust)
90. Trace McSorely (6th round pick)
91. Kendrick Doss (Bust)
92. Stephen Collier (Bust)
93. Alin Edouard (Bust)
94. Cody Callaway (Bust)
95. Malik Rosier (not drafted, but did have one 10 win season)
96. JaQuan Davidson (Bust)
97. Randall Cunningham II (Bust)
98. Luke Rubenzer (Bust)
99. Antonio Woods (Bust)
100. Coltin Gerhart (Bust)
101. Darius Wade (Bust)
102. Aaron Sharp (Bust)
103. Dimonic Roden-McKinzy

Lmao. Don’t worry; it’s the same chit for Allen’s class, too. Ya’ll kill me trying to bring up the 3* outliers. So let’s talk about that bust:draft ratio again.

5* QBs have a 66% probability of being drafted
3* QBs, on avg. have a 2-5% chance of being drafted.

There’s only about 3 to 5 5* QBs/yr, there’s 100+ 3* QBs/yr.

But look, I’ll let ya’ll think or believe what u want. I got time today. Lol
OUCH

Stats before this game started, updated with last weeks game:
image (1).png

1st quarter 45 yard touchdown pass by Judd. 7-0 Warner Robbins over Mcintosh

Last edited:
Yes, I’ve said that repeatedly. In 2023, the overwhelming majority of the top quarterbacks are transfers. Just look at any top QB list. Seventy percent of the Top 20 teams have transfer QBs. And in the pros, almost all of the top guys are either transfers or athletic sleepers who developed in college.

The big money positions in the NIL era (for high schoolers) should be CB and DT. The stats show that those are hard guys to find in the Portal, and the best players are usually the best prospects. It’s not “cope,” because we are struggling at those positions, too. It’s reality.
So when are u gonna tell us the truth about why we’re struggling so much at dt to recruit
The staff has to know why

Advertisement
Back