On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

That throw at the top right was impressive. Took a huge hit on fourth down and put it in the only place it could be caught. Great play by the receiver as well.

Deep ball at bottom right was nice, too.

This kid is trending in the right direction. Hope it continues in the playoffs. Does he have red flags with the inconsistencies and transfers? Yes. Would I bet on him hitting? Probably not.

But he has obvious upside at 6’6 with smooth coordination and a big arm. He throws naturally. If the intangibles are as advertised, he has a chance. This is a more talented prospect than Jack Allison and Art Sitkowski, and he’s having a much better senior year than they did.

Kid is having a good year. I like his tools. Here are his stats compiled from hudl and maxpreps.
image.png

160/260 62% 20tds 6ints 4rush-tds 1 rec-td
And that counts Buford which was a scrimmage and his worst game.

That throw at the top right was impressive. Took a huge hit on fourth down and put it in the only place it could be caught. Great play by the receiver as well.

Deep ball at bottom right was nice, too.

This kid is trending in the right direction. Hope it continues in the playoffs. Does he have red flags with the inconsistencies and transfers? Yes. Would I bet on him hitting? Probably not.

But he has obvious upside at 6’6 with smooth coordination and a big arm. He throws naturally. If the intangibles are as advertised, he has a chance. This is a more talented prospect than Jack Allison and Art Sitkowski, and he’s having a much better senior year than they did.

Just bring in a transfer to compete with Emory and stash Judd for a few years. I’m good with that. The kid definitely has potential. He’s not another ****kowski.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back