On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Mentioned this kid in the past but wish we’d take a look at Center Grove (IN) qb Tyler Cherry. Committed to Duke, 247 has him as a 3 star and On3 has him as a top 10 QB.

Plays for a top 50 hs program and one of the toughest schedules in the Midwest this year. Currently completing 74% and 14 TDs to 1 pick.

Has all of the same upside as far as great frame to fill out, big arm and plus athlete, but is accurate and has been a star at this level. I see a ton of Justin Herbert in his tape and is night and day a better prospect.

You or @DMoney - get his film in the staffs hands.

Advertisement
If we can hold off Eastern Michigan and UCONN it will speak volumes to this staphs success.
1698198100471.png

1698198187982.png

Don’t forget Wofford!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you’re looking for Judd’s stats, for the love of everything good and holy, don’t look at his junior year. Putrid. Art Sitkowski and Ryan Williams vibes. Very, very rare when a QB is recruited by the likes of UCONN and Wofford to turn out to be the guy at a P-5 school.

Took a quick look as a way to avoid work, and also not finding any stats anywhere. But the AJC does a weekly recap for the top teams in each class here in GA, here’s their last three games. Looks like they’re playing his old school this week for the region title so that will probably be better covered.

W - Eagle’s Landing 35-7. 18-of-25 passing for 297 yards and three touchdowns

W - Union Grove 27-14. 11-of-16 passing for 153 yards and two touchdowns.

W - Ola 28-27. Came back from 13-0 deficit in the second half, threw two TD passes and caught one.

Advertisement
Still can’t understand how a program like Miami can’t get a better QB, knowing the position is wide open next season.

Although I think Emory will win the job, it’s no guarantee they’ll get a starting quality QB in the portal to push for the job.

@01Canes do you have Judd’s stats? I can’t find anything current on MaxPreps.

I haven't found his full season stats anywhere yet. When I posted updates with his numbers, it was when I'd find a post-game article for individual performances. @canefan26 did a great job above of tracking down his most recent outings.

His two most recent performances versus Union Grove (1-8) and Eagle's Landing (3-6) were against the two weakest teams on their schedule. It seems Judd has struggled mightily against strong competition and has had his better games against weaker opponents.

Judd's next game is against Jones County, the team from which he transferred earlier this season that has been on a tear ever since Judd left. They've put up 48, 54, 48, 48, and 35 points in their last 5 games without him. They've faced a few common opponents, including weaker teams like Eagle's Landing but also blew out a team in Ola that gave Judd fits as a passer.

Advertisement
Back