On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Judd gonna play TE here…

That’s what I see as well assuming we don’t get “out recruited” for him which is what should happen.

So far Judd has had 2 good games out of 5 or 6 and only one against decent comp by my count. If we think Brown is a project, this kid is the ultimate project. One thing we can all agree on is that Dawson is ambitious.

I don't care either way...but do we give Judd any credit for learning a new playbook and players in less than a month? For a 17 yr old, I like the determination and work ethics.
If I do will he turn into a good qb?

Advertisement
Mentioned this kid in the past but wish we’d take a look at Center Grove (IN) qb Tyler Cherry. Committed to Duke, 247 has him as a 3 star and On3 has him as a top 10 QB.

Plays for a top 50 hs program and one of the toughest schedules in the Midwest this year. Currently completing 74% and 14 TDs to 1 pick.

Has all of the same upside as far as great frame to fill out, big arm and plus athlete, but is accurate and has been a star at this level. I see a ton of Justin Herbert in his tape and is night and day a better prospect.

Mentioned this kid in the past but wish we’d take a look at Center Grove (IN) qb Tyler Cherry. Committed to Duke, 247 has him as a 3 star and On3 has him as a top 10 QB.

Plays for a top 50 hs program and one of the toughest schedules in the Midwest this year. Currently completing 74% and 14 TDs to 1 pick.

Has all of the same upside as far as great frame to fill out, big arm and plus athlete, but is accurate and has been a star at this level. I see a ton of Justin Herbert in his tape and is night and day a better prospect.

74% sheesh

Not entirely sure what they saw when they first evaluated him. Kid came from a triple option offense and is now learning how to be a QB. No reason they can’t flip another QB prospect.
🤷🏾‍♂️. Looks like one of dem things where the little league kid that got the hot mom continues to get playing time, even though he’s not real good, cause the coach is wanting to smash the mom. 🤣😂🤣 It’s like no matter what we see, he’s gonna be a QB in this class. Maybe the only one. There’s got to be something we’re missing here.

If TVD leaves, we will portal in a starter. In 2025 Brown and Emory battle for starting job. So if Judd doesn’t work out, it will be the 2025 recruit that gets the job after Brown/Emory.

Advertisement
Every week I check this thread out to see if he had a good game. Every week I leave even more dumbfounded he’s our QB in this class. We have true freshman making plays left and right all over the field including a o line that is getting the highest praise a unit can get with a true freshman RT. There has to be better prospects at qb willing to give us a serious look.

This can’t be Dawsons 1st qb he brings in. Screams of incompetence

Every week I check this thread out to see if he had a good game. Every week I leave even more dumbfounded he’s our QB in this class. We have true freshman making plays left and right all over the field including a o line that is getting the highest praise a unit can get with a true freshman RT. There has to be better prospects at qb willing to give us a serious look.

This can’t be Dawsons 1st qb he brings in. Screams of incompetence

At this point it’s clear Mario and Zo are not going to drop 7figures + on a highschool qb with a 50/50 hit rate.

Better to save that silver bullet and go big game hunting for a bonafide verified stud in the portal with multiple years of eligibility to come in and fight for / elevate the team.

I agree with the pivot. We dodged a bullet with the Sun of the Devil kid from last year.

Advertisement
I’ve intentionally stayed away from this thread for a reason. Now it looks like I’ll be part of the reason why it hits 100 pages. FML!
Season 3 Wtf GIF by The Simpsons

If TVD leaves, we will portal in a starter. In 2025 Brown and Emory battle for starting job. So if Judd doesn’t work out, it will be the 2025 recruit that gets the job after Brown/Emory.
Almost 100% we will be looking for a portal qb, but no way is there not going to be a competition for the starter. I trust the staff will put the best guy back there at the end of the day. Look at how many true freshman are playing now for us. This is not Club Manny playing his favorites anymore. Should be obvious by now and the results are showing. Trust the process. This staff has not given us a reason not to.

Advertisement
HS WRs typically drop 1 in 5 thrown there way, so 74% is almost perfect accuracy. @apfenny3 you're connected to Dawson, no? Are we looking at him or is this a wish list kid?
I haven’t even watched the film but that 74 is nuts. I do trust apf though.

Edit: I can’t even find highlights.

Advertisement
Back