On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Warner Robins defeated Ola last night 28-27.

Judd struggled early again, throwing an INT towards the end of the second quarter as Warner Robins was shutout in the first half. Warner Robins ended up scoring three touchdowns in the fourth quarter. Judd threw a pair of touchdowns in the second half, but they were just bubble screens that 2024 4* WR Isiah Canion (Georgia Tech commit) and 2024 3* WR Cam Flowers (Western Kentucky commit) took for 50-yard scores.

Judd scored at the end of the 4th quarter on a trick play where Canion threw it back to him in the red zone. Their RB scored on the 2-pt conversion to win the game.

Warner Robins defeated Ola last night 28-27.

Judd struggled early again, throwing an INT towards the end of the second quarter as Warner Robins was shutout in the first half. Warner Robins ended up scoring three touchdowns in the fourth quarter. Judd threw a pair of touchdowns in the second half, but they were just bubble screens that 2024 4* WR Isiah Canion (Georgia Tech commit) and 2024 3* WR Cam Flowers (Western Kentucky commit) took for 50-yard scores.

Judd scored at the end of the 4th quarter on a trick play where Canion threw it back to him in the red zone. Their RB scored on the 2-pt conversion to win the game.
“We like what we have in Judd”

Ooof

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't care either way...but do we give Judd any credit for learning a new playbook and players in less than a month? For a 17 yr old, I like the determination and work ethics.
He wasnt good at last 2 schools so not sure why he'd get benefit of doubt. Hes mostly shown he will leave when going gets tough.

I don't care either way...but do we give Judd any credit for learning a new playbook and players in less than a month? For a 17 yr old, I like the determination and work ethics.
Honestly, its basically the same playbook that he had at his previous school. Same system. It’s his 2nd year in it. He did have to learn and earn the trust of his new teammates, tho. Of course, 2 of them are committed to play football in college, next fall. I will give him credit for that.

Advertisement
Not entirely sure what they saw when they first evaluated him. Kid came from a triple option offense and is now learning how to be a QB. No reason they can’t flip another QB prospect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back