On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
QB situation could be worrisome if this is our one HS recruit. Guys like Judd definitely can’t help with getting Smith either. Going to need a big time transfer. Not sure giving it to the winner of a Williams-Brown battle for next year is the smart thing. Not hating on either of them, just think there needs to be more competition.

QB situation could be worrisome if this is our one HS recruit. Guys like Judd definitely can’t help with getting Smith either. Going to need a big time transfer. Not sure giving it to the winner of a Williams-Brown battle for next year is the smart thing. Not hating on either of them, just think there needs to be more competition.
Look at Bama right now. Their QB situation is a total **** show. If they can find themselves in that situation, we definitely can.

Midseason form

Bad look. He's had 2 good games out of 5, only 1 of those 2 against quality comp. The very definition of a project. IMO we don't need another one of these at QB. But I also trust Dawson on QBs and Mario on recruiting, so am not stressing about it.

Bad look. He's had 2 good games out of 5, only 1 of those 2 against quality comp. The very definition of a project. IMO we don't need another one of these at QB. But I also trust Dawson on QBs and Mario on recruiting, so am not stressing about it.
Man we got that boy at chaminade that’s the same player but much better.

Advertisement
He has time we don't. (shouldn't)*
sick ben stiller GIF

Advertisement
I stopped following this. is he not good and the hype beast that some try to push here is dead? shocked I tell you.

buy the best transfer QB money can buy. we can be potentially elite next year and can't afford a drop in QB play with Dawson here. If Dawson keeps this up, I dont expect him to be here longer than 2 seasons.

Advertisement
Luke Moga is having a good year. Oregon has 2 QBs committed. Perhaps Mario can revisit that situation.

Advertisement
I've already said it. But he's been recruited over already..he's not beating Emory or Jacurri out and we already have Nickel coming in behind him.

We need him to be a good weight room, locker room, and scout team guy.

Can always take a transfer for a year if we need a stop gap between Emory and Nickel.

It'd be nice to get a high star kid to come in and compete with Emory but chances are that if they lost that battle for next year they would just transfer anyways instead of sitting behind Emory for 2 years waiting their turn. Judd will probably hang around
So ur counting out Jacurri bc they’re RS him on purpose? Ok got it

Judd is not that guy, looking for a new QB should be paramount. We have the recruiting capital to go after a new QB, we need to start immediately. It’s not an easy sell to a Smiff when all we have is Judd and we aren’t looking (publicly) for a stud QB.

No way he ever has a shot to beat out Emory Williams. I am sure the staff is hot on a potential portal guy for competition with Williams. Judd has practice squad written all over him.

Advertisement
Back