On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
1695490161715.png

I mean it was clearly because they whiffed on everybody else at that time, since no one wanted to play for last year's Miami offense lol

Hopefully with what they've shown Cristobal and Dawson can circle back and get someone good

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get the take initially. No clear answers on the depth chart coupled the outgoing OC poisoned the well as far as '24 QB prospects go. With TVD's resurgence, Emory's development and already having the stud '25 kid in the boat, I'm good moving on here and trying to get a veteran backup in the portal or a JUCO kid.

The erratic inconsistency, ugly INT's, and inaccuracy seem to be constants with Judd from last season through this year. Have to hope we keep winning and showing out offensively, which should help us flip a premier QB to replace Judd in this class

We need a significant upgrade at QB in this class AND a premier portal QB. Fingers crossed that continued on-field success can make both of those things possible.

Advertisement
The erratic inconsistency, ugly INT's, and inaccuracy seem to be constants with Judd from last season through this year. Have to hope we keep winning and showing out offensively, which should help us flip a premier QB to replace Judd in this class

We need a significant upgrade at QB in this class AND a premier portal QB. Fingers crossed that continued on-field success can make both of those things possible.
Agreed on the former but not on the latter. Emory looks like he'll be the guy next year so I don't think we need to be looking for a starter via the portal

Advertisement
Back