On Judd Anderson

View as article
Something is up with Judd?? Is he
A- not really born a male?
B- Wants to play DT instead of QB?
C- Actually 20 years old pretending to be a high school student?
D- Looking for money from Miami?
E- Don’t like girls?
F- Pretending to be a terrible QB?
G- Wanted for a crime?

Come on bro I can go on all day with scenarios.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s honestly nothing big for us cane fans. I thought it was. But its not. I probably should’ve just kept my mouth shut till it happened… if it happens.
1693270605499.gif

Advertisement
Something is up with Judd?? Is he
A- was not really born a male?
B- Wants to play DT instead of QB?
C- Actually 20 years old pretending to be a high school student?
D- Looking for money from Miami?
E- Don’t like girls?
F- Pretending to be a terrible QB?
G- Wanted for a crime?

Come on bro I can go on all day with scenarios.
If it’s B he’s a take

Advertisement
But word is a tra

🤣😂🤣. That’s honestly probably part of his thing. But word up here is that he’s transferring. And the real fucced up thing is that supposedly his coach…. soon to be old coach, don’t know a **** thing.
Jokes aside, Figured it had something to do with transferring.... I mean, there's nothing else that would be newsworthy about him unless he decommitts.

But word is a tra

🤣😂🤣. That’s honestly probably part of his thing. But word up here is that he’s transferring. And the real fucced up thing is that supposedly his coach…. soon to be old coach, don’t know a **** thing.
So, an in-season transfer which would lose the season (unless it is IMG or Bishop Gorman) or require him to reclassify to ‘25? 🤧

But word is a tra

He can transfer in season and still play? Wild

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy feet + statuesque/lack of mobility + slow delivery = awful traits for a QB.

I'm all for an upside guy, but man, this one is a stretch for me.
He didn’t look amazing but I actually think his foot work was pretty decent with nice pocket presence/mobility. I didn’t see happy feet. Tough kid. He took a blind shot/dirty hit on the INT near end of game. Got right back up.

IMO, I see him as similar in some ways to Emory. I didn’t like much about Emory but he had same type of footwork and very good accuracy. The decision making and accuracy- I don’t see it in the film. He’s developmental but shouldn’t be QB1.

He didn’t look amazing but I actually think his foot work was pretty decent with nice pocket presence/mobility. I didn’t see happy feet. Tough kid. He took a blind shot/dirty hit on the INT near end of game. Got right back up.

IMO, I see him as similar in some ways to Emory. I didn’t like much about Emory but he had same type of footwork and very good accuracy. The decision making and accuracy- I don’t see it in the film. He’s developmental but shouldn’t be QB1.
I'm not certain he's QB1 at his High School. First 2 games he was splitting reps with another QB. Not sure how that went in this game against Dracula

Advertisement
Back