On Judd Anderson

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like we're going after body type above all
My biggest fear when we hired Zo was we were going to try to outsmart everyone with Eval Szn. I can see it for OL. I can even see it for some other positions. Not QB. Our QB room is TRASH next year. We are not the NFL. We can’t work with guys for never ending periods of time in a day. It feels like we are setting ourselves up for Portal Roulette with QB

My biggest fear when we hired Zo was we were going to try to outsmart everyone with Eval Szn. I can see it for OL. I can even see it for some other positions. Not QB. Our QB room is TRASH next year. We are not the NFL. We can’t work with guys for never ending periods of time in a day. It feels like we are setting ourselves up for Portal Roulette with QB
I think most of these evaluations are pretty good but Judd isn’t. We need to pivot. Judd needs to go FCS and if he develops there he can transfer up. He’s not even a good HS qb right now. Absolutely can’t use a scholarship spot on him. This was a miss. Cut ties asap

The most alarming part is that an excellent poster in @Lance Roffers has shared that the staff considers Judd to be in the same horizontal tier on their board as 5* OSU commit Air Noland. That alone should completely destroy any supposed trust that some believe should be granted to the staff for our non-OL evals, especially at the most important position in the sport.

Advertisement
The most alarming part is that an excellent poster in @Lance Roffers has shared that the staff considers Judd to be in the same horizontal tier on their board as 5* OSU commit Air Noland. That alone should completely destroy any supposed trust that some believe should be granted to the staff for our non-OL evals, especially at the most important position in the sport.
They missed here. Need to cut ties and move forward. I’d love to know who gave the green light on this commitment. That person probably shouldn’t be evaluating the QB position moving forward.

Agree. These kids are scrutinized every which way by hundreds of people who are paid to scout. Zo is not some type of savant who sees things they all miss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If true it’s very concerning. Seeing something you like in a developmental guy is one thing. Putting him in par with QBs actually producing right now is another…..a highly rated kid who put up 4100 yards and 55 passing TDs last year. Judd can’t even convince his coaches to take all the snaps.

Advertisement
Back