On Feb 7th, Al Golden couldn't/wouldn't recruit Dade...

You are usually a decent poster but you are talking out of your **** even suggesting the NCAA crap didnt have much to do with it. That is the absolute main reason pimp Al Golden didn't clean up last year in Soflo. That as well as the fact that the few big time targets down here ended up being attention seeking ho's and divas not listenin to the Don but listening to the street. Fact is he couldn't tell them straight up the situation on potential sanctions and all they heard on the street was that bs....get ready cause the Don is just getting started

Advertisement
I would bet that a lot of kids that enjoy the drama and play the recruiting games, don't pan out in college. Some do well for sure, and some are genuinely torn I guess, maybe due to family trying to push them somewhere, but the kids who really just ***** with the coaches seem to be busts more often than not.

The only real changes have been:
1. The NCAA cloud has lifted. The tide has turned in that ****. Everyone knows we aren't getting another bowl and won't get killed in scholarships.
2. Coley and Brown are better recruiters than the guys they replaced.

Other than that, people are just babies who love to stomp their feet and cry on the internets because that's the only way they can get attention. The Don has been regarded as on Saban and Meyer's level as a recruiter. That along with program building are his calling cards.

Anyone who doesn't see that this dude is the right dude is either retarded, butt hurt over Shanntard getting the boot, or simply trying to get attention by saying stupid ****.

Did I read on this thread that the NCAA cloud was NOT a factor in the last couple of recruiting cycles?

As Johnny McEnroe once said,'You can NOT be serious!!!'

Did I read on this thread that the NCAA cloud was NOT a factor in the last couple of recruiting cycles?

As Johnny McEnroe once said,'You can NOT be serious!!!'

It was the Gator that posted that.

I'm not big on recruiting excuses but any Cane fan knows we have been crippled by the NCAA. Its been magnified because of our poor performance on the field, but we are involved in the biggest cluster**** I've ever seen with the NCAA.

I've compared us to Andy in Shawshank Redemption. Anything we've done in the past we've paid for and then some with this bull****. Anyone who stills uses the term "skating" is retarded as well.

Advertisement
I said it last year: it was a REALLY down year for South Florida, and between limited supply of talent, limited scholarships and a remarkably high amount of drama (maybe the most ever) you had the perfect storm of bull****.

Please explain that picture. Was Geico a sponsor?

No idea. Just searched Dalvin Cook on Google and thought it was funny. My guess is that Cook was being honored during a Dolphins game and Geico was a sponsor. He was real young in that pic.

K9, anyone too stupid to claim the NCAA cloud hasn't been a huge factor in recruiting is too stupid to pay attention to.

Advertisement
I really don't think much changed and I dont think the NCAA stuff had much of an influence on what happened last cycle. This year their are more good recruits in south Florida last year Jax and Tampa were loaded and they are not Miami hotbead. The recruiting cycle however is speeding up for everybody

109.gif

You are usually a decent poster but you are talking out of your **** even suggesting the NCAA crap didnt have much to do with it. That is the absolute main reason pimp Al Golden didn't clean up last year in Soflo. That as well as the fact that the few big time targets down here ended up being attention seeking ho's and divas not listenin to the Don but listening to the street. Fact is he couldn't tell them straight up the situation on potential sanctions and all they heard on the street was that bs....get ready cause the Don is just getting started

Who from south Florida did Miami not get because of the sanctions?

1 Alex Collins coach pushed him to Arky and they used the sanctions as some BS excuse.
2. 6 just wanted to leave the city
3 Bosa was a OSU legacy
4 do we even have to discuss Bryant?

There is just more talent in south Florida and a few less divas

1 Alex Collins coach pushed him to Arky and they used the sanctions as some BS excuse.
3 Bosa was a OSU legacy

Yeah and what about Bostwick. Rumors where that he had concerns about the NCAA stuff. And do we really know what was going on in the minds of Bryant and Collins? yeah but you've got it all figured out.

3 Bosa was a OSU legacy

Dude, stop.

Advertisement

3 Bosa was a OSU legacy

Yeah and what about Bostwick. Rumors where that he had concerns about the NCAA stuff. And do we really know what was going on in the minds of Bryant and Collins? yeah but you've got it all figured out.

this **** is a renegger. telling me we just got out recruited and to get over it. this **** needs to go. to goooooooooooooo. tooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooo

Advertisement
I really don't think much changed and I dont think the NCAA stuff had much of an influence on what happened last cycle. This year their are more good recruits in south Florida last year Jax and Tampa were loaded and they are not Miami hotbead. The recruiting cycle however is speeding up for everybody

109.gif

hahaha a rep to the person who gets the actual reference in that gif

Advertisement
Back