On Derrick Harmon…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their pitch is come get developed by the same game that developed Aaron Donald. It’s been working so far. Wouldn’t sleep on them

Lol, which is such a joke….
Anyone on this board could “develop” Aaron Donald. He would have been a HOF’er without even having a DL coach. Aaron Donald played 5 years before Henderson was his DL coach. But whatever sells I guess, like you said, it’s working so whatever.

Anyone on this board could “develop” Aaron Donald. He would have been a HOF’er without even having a DL coach. Aaron Donald played 5 years before Henderson was his DL coach. But whatever sells I guess, like you said, it’s working so whatever.
There's a reason he's no longer coaching in the NFL despite "developing" Donald.

Can't exactly name anyone else off that DL can you?

This right here. ****, I could claim that I developed James Harrison into an HOFer because I taped his ankles in college (true story) going by that "logic".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
the player makes the player period

Advertisement
Back