On Burroughs

Bama's culture was so strong that he b*tch slapped a coach (I don't know that he b*tch slapped him but he attacked him some kinda way)...when's the last time U heard of a Miami player attacking their coach?
They made the playoff after showing him the door.
Miami opened the door and lost to Rutgers in a getfuct bowl

Advertisement
My understanding was if Lee left we probably bring him back. The fact he hasn't jumped in the portal tells me there's a good chance that's still the plan. We used to fight daily and some of em were intense. We ran people off on a regular. I got no problem with him coming back if we’ll take him. He was dominating scout team on a normal basis.
Agree.

Last thing I posted on the subject was in Dec. I haven’t cared enough to check again. That said I was told he was gone when I was hinting at needing another dt and people would know why soon. Then I was told there was a chance he’d be kept , he’d just have to come back in January. Imo maybe paying his own way this semester off scholarship. It was still up in the air back then. Kinda weird he’s not in the portal and nothing being reported by Miami. IBut I’m out of the loop.

Advertisement
Came close. Him, Gil & Nesta had a full fledged fall out in practice.
Meaning Go On GIF

Advertisement
Came close. Him, Gil & Nesta had a full fledged fall out in practice.

I thought it was Gurvan? But you're probably right.

That's the one thing I love about Mario. He's been part of that boxing club with some coaches in Dade. Was always willing to throw hands with any player stupid enough to do so. You need to call some of these infants out on their nonsense, and Mario figured that out back in his G.A. days.

Advertisement
I thought it was Gurvan? But you're probably right.

That's the one thing I love about Mario. He's been part of that boxing club with some coaches in Dade. Was always willing to throw hands with any player stupid enough to do so. You need to call some of these infants out on their nonsense, and Mario figured that out back in his G.A. days.
Gurvan,Jeff Thomas, than several of em with gus under cmr.

We don't need him, but if he can convince Mario that he's now a team player, then sure, bring him in.

Respectfully disagree and believe we absolutely need him.

JHH is stepping up, which is great to see. But he's no LT. Burroughs brings that interior force we're missing. I know @Brooklyndee is high on Horton. But if him and Moten were going to fill LT's shoes, we should have gotten glimpses of that vs. Rutgers. Instead they ran over us even when we knew they were running. So coaches have to plan for the worst even while hoping for the best with those two.

Respectfully disagree and believe we absolutely need him.

JHH is stepping up, which is great to see. But he's no LT. Burroughs brings that interior force we're missing. I know @Brooklyndee is high on Horton. But if him and Moten were going to fill LT's shoes, we should have gotten glimpses of that vs. Rutgers. Instead they ran over us even when we knew they were running. So coaches have to plan for the worst even while hoping for the best with those two.
I think the DT from NCST should suffice in the middle to provide that force. If Burroughs is going to cause problems, then it's a net negative and still a pass for me. If he meets with Mario and convinces the coach that he will mend his ways and be a team player, then that's a net positive and I say huzzah to bringing him in.

Advertisement
I think the DT from NCST should suffice in the middle to provide that force. If Burroughs is going to cause problems, then it's a net negative and still a pass for me. If he meets with Mario and convinces the coach that he will mend his ways and be a team player, then that's a net positive and I say huzzah to bringing him in.
Our staff got a front row seat to Clark.

Advertisement
Back