On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you w/ Golden...

mario1-minus-world-6.png

Advertisement
Recruiting - 7.5
On field coaching - 3
bringing back THE U attitude - 0
Everything else 8.5
happy with him : until VT last year 7. between VT last year and VT tis year - minus 3. Since VT until today - 6.5.

Just don't think he is the guy to get us where we need to be. However, there is so much talent in South Florida and we are actually starting to look like we are loading up. This year is a fail. Next year is his last year (unless we do something special).

Game day coaching: 4
Recruiting: 7
Dealing with Sanctions: 8
Being face of the Program: 8
Overall: 6

And a 6 is not gonna cut it.

lkrwtf.gif

Just don't think he is the guy to get us where we need to be. However, there is so much talent in South Florida and we are actually starting to look like we are loading up. This year is a fail. Next year is his last year (unless we do something special).

Nailed it..

Agree on all this...really good outlook. I think that we ended up coming thru the sanctions pretty well and I think the effect of those gets overlooked here when comments are made about the talent level on the roster. That said, as in all sports, eventually you need to turn things over to a coach who can take things to the next level and take us back to where we need to be. Do I think that's Golden....I don't think so. But I also don't think this roster is ready talent-wise to really be a true contender. I loved what I saw from the FSU game overall but we also saw a lot of crucial moments slip with true freshman in play. I think those freshman learned a lot and the fact that they got to play in a game like that is HUGE.

The biggest question is whether we have faith in the AD and BOT to get this team that next-level championship coach!???

Advertisement

lkrwtf.gif

Most likely breathes through his mouth, AU.

lkrwtf.gif

Most likely breathes through his mouth, AU.
LMAO at a 4 for Game Day Coaching. Someone that clearly must not watch the games.

Advertisement
4 and the only reason being is that he didn't bail on us during the sanctions and the 4 is for respect only. Other than that there aren't many positives. He is in completely over his head while FSU is feasting on 2 amateurs at the rival schools. 1 of the rivals realized they had a major problem and got rid of him. UM is going in the other direction with applauding Golden for a close loss and disregarding all of his other failures.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In games vs. really ****** teams, 3.

In games vs. below average teams, 1.

In games vs. any team that might possibly at least have a pulse, -100.

Advertisement
Back