On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you w/ Golden...

To the guys giving him good scores for recruiting, why? DT, LB, CB, S, Wr, K all have recruiting problems. Last year we bring in one CB and he's questionable, LB we have brought in Grace and...since Perryman. Safety has Fentress a walkon playing majority of snaps. WR no quality depth. K...yeah. DT...lol

Well, lots of mopes seem convinced we are more talented than the Noles. So if you really think we have more talent than a team on a 26 game win streak, Golden gets a 10.

I'd give him a 6 overall, mostly for keeping the program together and putting a decent, if not up to UM standards, product on the field.

Not really. He'd get a zero. If we had more talent than a team on a 26 game win streak, and we're sitting at 6-4, that's a horrible job. I guess you thought you made some clever point?

Advertisement
I'll give him a 7 in recruiting and effort. He tries hard to promote the school and embrace the past. Says all the right things but when ot comes to results he gets a 1. And results is all that matters.

:neonu:

Today 11/18/2014... This program has never been in a better state since the glory days.... Simple as that.... With or without golden we are officially back... The next coach if there is one will come into a wealth of talent and depth unlike what was left for golden.... So as a canes fan its great to be back :stormwarningflag-sm

0 EXACTLY what he deserves, and if anyone dissagrees, they are lying, liberal Shalala slurpers.

BLOWN out in recruiting four years straight. (according to his slurpers, he MIGHT have a average DL in another 4 years).

Blown out an outcoached by dozens of half *** programs with dullard coaches.

Third in the Coastal, IF we can beat mighty Pitt and UVA, will be his best finish ever.

Duke has surpassed us as a program, and has two Coastal Championships. Even Radio, long walk and all, beat Duke.

Advertisement
-3 dalliance with psu
1 GameDay corching
5 recruiting
-1 overusing Tony Robbins material
-1 establishing cult-like secrecy
0 preparing team to win
0 pillars of meaninglessness

Averages out to a 1

The guy hasn't won a single game he shouldn't have and has last plenty that he shouldn't. Not to mention the fact that until Saturday he wasn't even competitive in big games. I think Saturday night we saw his ceiling. Check his record going back to Temple. The best team he has beaten is this year's Duke team. That is just a sad thought.

Advertisement
Um, I'm gonna go far right on this one, with 10 being the opposite of good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 5
I would give him a 4.

Its easy to say ZERO, or 1, but the Shapiro mess had an impact on this team.

Shannon also left this program in shambles.

And I do think that is recruiting has been decent. Maybe not spectacular, but he's brought in some talent.

Obviously the results are Unacceptable at this point. He gets a failing grade overall. But its not a zero.

Im also not 100% convinced that he cant improve it next year.

The shaperio excuse had nothing to do with the way he coached games, game planned, in game adjustments etc. He gets a zero for being a. Garbage *** coach.

Advertisement
I'll give him a 7 in recruiting and effort. He tries hard to promote the school and embrace the past. Says all the right things but when ot comes to results he gets a 1. And results is all that matters.

:neonu:[/QUOTE

at 7 ? He has missed more big targets in SF than he has landed

Advertisement
Win the ACC or GTFO.

That is no longer possible.

He gets a 0: off the charts pile of ****.

Advertisement
Back