Omar Kelly.....

OmarLittle.jpg

Omar was killed man...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think some of you are misintepreting what he said.

Omar Kelly
‏@OmarKelly
At this point, with Al Golden guaranteed to return, and not doing anything with his defensive coordinator, it hurts UM to be negative.

Omar Kelly
‏@OmarKelly
Up until signing day if you don't have anything nice to say about Al Golden we should probably remain silent. Let the man sell his used cars

He's saying during the end of the recruiting process don't do it. Our recruiting class is already s***, I'd rather keep Golden and get another coveted commit or two plus depth than keep Golden and he fills the class with plan D's.
So this great advocate for the community wants UM fans to actively engage in trying to trick 17 year old kids into wasting their football careers under Folden by being quiet until after they sign their NLOI? Sounds like a real upstanding guy with a great plan to railroad some 17 year olds into thinking all is well at UM.

Omar Kelly
‏@OmarKelly
At this point, with Al Golden guaranteed to return, and not doing anything with his defensive coordinator, it hurts UM to be negative.

Omar Kelly
‏@OmarKelly
Up until signing day if you don't have anything nice to say about Al Golden we should probably remain silent. Let the man sell his used cars

He's saying during the end of the recruiting process don't do it. Our recruiting class is already s***, I'd rather keep Golden and get another coveted commit or two plus depth than keep Golden and he fills the class with plan D's.
So this great advocate for the community wants UM fans to actively engage in trying to trick 17 year old kids into wasting their football careers under Folden by being quiet until after they sign their NLOI? Sounds like a real upstanding guy with a great plan to railroad some 17 year olds into thinking all is well at UM.

THIS x1000%

Omar Kelly
‏@OmarKelly

Omar Kelly
‏@OmarKelly

I'd rather Golden and Omar Kelly drop dead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back