Omar Kelly.....

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 20m20 minutes ago
If you're on social media bad mouthing Al Golden at this point all you're doing is hurting the program during recruiting.

Advertisement
Then we're doing our ******* job.

Nobody else cares about this program or is bothered by mediocrity. Sometimes you gotta do bad to do good.

I'm okay with a ****** recruiting class so long as Al Golden is not at the helm next season.

If you're on social media bad mouthing Al Golden at this point all you're doing is hurting the program during recruiting.

****ing ****
I was just thinking the same thing. I wanted him gone, but at this point, since it doesn't appear that it will happen, I rather work towards a good class and let the chips fall where they fall next year.

Advertisement
And if you are on social media supporting Al Golden, you are hurting the program beyond recruiting, into the ******* season which is the only ******* thing that actually matters because we cant win with this fat piece of **** on the sideline.

****ing ****

That's the idea.

But really, might 6-7 after 4 ******* years be a larger factor?

O. Kelly is hereby confirmed as an obvious douche.

Advertisement
I want him gone worse than anyone. But I just don't see it happening until after next year. In that case, I want the class to do well so that the next staff will have a nice stock of talent. But I also understand the mindset "sometimes you have to take a step back, in order to take a step forward".

****ing ****
I was just thinking the same thing. I wanted him gone, but at this point, since it doesn't appear that it will happen, I rather work towards a good class and let the chips fall where they fall next year.

nah..**** that

Advertisement
This class sucks, and it's because no top flight recruit believes in the garbage they are selling anymore, not because of the ******* fans.

Advertisement
I know this ***** isn't talking about not bad mouthing Al.

Ole Do as I say,not as do ninja

Advertisement
Back