Omar Kelly.....

Omar is right. This is one situation that the ends do not justify the means. You are hurting not just recruiting but the schools image.

FU Golden and his incompetent staff along with the do nothing BOT has ruined the image! And to quote Alfraud "are you kidding me"?

Advertisement
Omar is right. This is one situation that the ends do not justify the means. You are hurting not just recruiting but the schools image.

FU Golden and his incompetent staff along with the do nothing BOT has ruined the image! And to quote Alfraud "are you kidding me"?

If hurting the school's image is what it takes to get the BOT's attention, so be it. Those ****ers wouldn't keep Golden employed if he worked for any of their companies, so why keep him employed at Miami? BOT needs to put their big boy and girl pants on and do their job instead of just being on the board for network and status ****.

Advertisement
I think losing 4 straight games to close the season (including back to back losses to UVA and Pitt) did more damage to recruiting and the school's image than anything that happens on Twitter. Moreover, if Omar really feels this way then why has he been bashing Golden on his radio show for the last 4 years?

This motherfcker goes on wqam and berates Folden and trashes the **** out of him every chance he gets, and he's going to lecture actual UM fans trying to make a difference. LULZ at him.

This motherfcker goes on wqam and berates Folden and trashes the **** out of him every chance he gets, and he's going to lecture actual UM fans trying to make a difference. LULZ at him.

Exactly Omar is just a contrarian if cane fans were praising Golden he would be the first to state he sucks and bring up every negative stat to prove it.

Advertisement
Would rather listen to Golden and D'Onofrio break down defensive X and O's than listen to Omar Kelly

Last edited:

The school is hurting their own image. Their ignorance in this situation has created a firestorm that would not exist had they done what needed to be done. Instead, they have shown themselves to be (as many had already suspected) a 2nd rate organization completely devoid of leadership. The vitriol being spewed towards the school is nothing compared to what you would see at Alabama, Auburn, Ohio St , FSU etc. had they handled the very same situation in the same manner. Fortunately for those schools, their administrations would never allow any of this to transpire. This is ALL ON UM. NOT FANS. THEY ARE WILLFULLY DESTROYING THEIR IMAGE, THEIR FOOTBALL PROGRAM AND THEIR FUTURE REVENUE STREAMS FROM THE PROGRAM.

Banners and tweets are just the symptoms. Deal with the problem not the reactions to the problem.

Advertisement
I think some of you are misintepreting what he said.

Omar Kelly
‏@OmarKelly
At this point, with Al Golden guaranteed to return, and not doing anything with his defensive coordinator, it hurts UM to be negative.

Omar Kelly
‏@OmarKelly
Up until signing day if you don't have anything nice to say about Al Golden we should probably remain silent. Let the man sell his used cars

He's saying during the end of the recruiting process don't do it. Our recruiting class is already s***, I'd rather keep Golden and get another coveted commit or two plus depth than keep Golden and he fills the class with plan D's.

I think some of you are misintepreting what he said.

Omar Kelly
‏@OmarKelly
At this point, with Al Golden guaranteed to return, and not doing anything with his defensive coordinator, it hurts UM to be negative.

Omar Kelly
‏@OmarKelly
Up until signing day if you don't have anything nice to say about Al Golden we should probably remain silent. Let the man sell his used cars

He's saying during the end of the recruiting process don't do it. Our recruiting class is already s***, I'd rather keep Golden and get another coveted commit or two plus depth than keep Golden and he fills the class with plan D's.

Good. I hope we end up with a class ranked 100th. Fvck everyone involved in making decisions at Miami.

Burn em to the ******* ground.

Yeah so Golden can claim to be bringing in studs...which he in turn turns into bums and blame them for staph inabilities. No thanx. Get the ***** out a here any means. If kids haven't been put off by 6-7 and countless *** kickings. Fans on a message board won't either

Advertisement
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 20m20 minutes ago
If you're on social media bad mouthing Al Golden at this point all you're doing is hurting the program during recruiting.

****ing ****

Omar is a fool. We could not hurt the program more than Donna and Al if we were actually shooting at recruits with real bullets.

Advertisement
Back