Olsen Officially Dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeebus what a f*cking TRAINWRECK. This kid went from being one of our biggest aspirations, to a total disaster and has now totally self destructed.

From "baby Jesus" to drunk pothead loser kicked off team.

Advertisement
Never was the man here, as expected. This was foreshadowed long before he was out of HS. What a waste. Next.

YAWN

What is he making a documentary about? He has not done anything yet.

He's had a very successful HS career, is a top prospect, and his dad is retiring after coaching the same team to legendary status for 25 years. Excuse us Mr. Coppola.

Yep you really called that one, glad "he wasnt expected to be the man here"

Good call on the "foreshadowing" too, fa-ggot.

I ACT SURPRISED BOMB HASNT SHOWN UP TO EAT CROW

WHERE U AT JORDAN?

Never was the man here, as expected. This was foreshadowed long before he was out of HS. What a waste. Next.

YAWN

He's had a very successful HS career, is a top prospect, and his dad is retiring after coaching the same team to legendary status for 25 years. Excuse us Mr. Coppola.

WHERE U AT JORDAN?

Only way he's eating crow is if you paint one on your dyck.

Advertisement

YAWN

WHERE U AT JORDAN?

Only way he's eating crow is if you paint one on your dyck.

It wouldn't be a CIS thread without Lou Feinbomb being wrong, being called out on it and then never returning to the thread.

bomb is such a ******* prick. Not only is he wrong all the time, but he's a condescending jerk who never can just say "I was incorrect." He doesn't have the humility. And worst of all, he never learns his lesson.

Shut the **** up. Here's what you posted in regards to Olsen a few years ago:

Jesus Christ. Everyone thought that this kid was the next big time QB here, and now that he actually needs to develop like most kids, he's already being thrown under the bus at a time when he should be picking out a tuxedo for prom.

Why don't we sit back, let these kids practice and take some classes, and see what happens? Many of our best players, even QBs were nothing when they got here. Ask Toretta and McG for example.

But you knew long before he was out of high school that he'd never be the man here.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/17682-Some-thoughts-on-Kevin-Olsen/page3

Let me guess, I'm a stalker, etc etc. Basically anything to prevent you from saying "I was wrong."

Last edited:
"bomb is such a ****ing prick. Not only is he wrong all the time, but he's a condescending piece of garbage who never can just say "I was incorrect."
Personal attack? Nah, he didn't go over the 5 profanity limit!

Advertisement
"bomb is such a ****ing prick. Not only is he wrong all the time, but he's a condescending piece of garbage who never can just say "I was incorrect."
Personal attack? Nah, he didn't go over the 5 profanity limit!

Brandon Thomas?

bomb is such a ******* prick. Not only is he wrong all the time, but he's a condescending jerk who never can just say "I was incorrect." He doesn't have the humility. And worst of all, he never learns his lesson.

Shut the **** up. Here's what you posted in regards to Olsen a few years ago:

Jesus Christ. Everyone thought that this kid was the next big time QB here, and now that he actually needs to develop like most kids, he's already being thrown under the bus at a time when he should be picking out a tuxedo for prom.

Why don't we sit back, let these kids practice and take some classes, and see what happens? Many of our best players, even QBs were nothing when they got here. Ask Toretta and McG for example.

But you knew long before he was out of high school that he'd never be the man here.

http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/17682-Some-thoughts-on-Kevin-Olsen/page3

Let me guess, I'm a stalker, etc etc. Basically anything to prevent you from saying "I was wrong."

bomb, do you have any response to this?

I love how bomb prides himself on being the first one to **** on a UM player--and he even lied about that, LOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
AG...breaking all kinds of records.
Worst defense in school history...check
2nd worst defense in school history...check

Goals in progress:
worst offense in school history
Worst 3rd down conversion rate in school history
Highest attrition rate in school history
Create a world class culture of mediocracy

Stupid.

I've seen much worse defenses, and much worse offenses. Attrition? I don't know the numbers, but I think a lot of players were unhappy with the practices of Fran Curci when he came back to be head coach and had to fight in the cage. I'll bet a lot of players left, although I don't have numbers.

There were so many years we would have killed to win 9 games. So, we used to play ten in a season, so that might be equivalent to 6 or 7 wins. Maybe not great, but our performance under Golden, especially the last year, was not "the worst or second worst" in school history. Have you checked the stats going back since the beginning of the program?

Or did the program start in 1983? (Maybe you were not even born then.) I don't have statistics, but I know we've had worse defenses and worse offenses in our history.

Am I happy with what I'm seeing? No. Do I think we have a chance to improve? Yes, but cautiously. I'm not sure this guy will do it, although he's one of the best recruiters I've seen at the U.

I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope for improvement, but no way this is the "worst" or "second worst" in history. Maybe you're employing hyerpole, or just another internet whiner, but you've made some really strong statements, and they're not true in my opinion.

Our defense was ranked 116th in Div 1A in 2012
Ranked 90th in 2013

Those are the WORST, and second WORST defenses ever at the University of Miami.

https://twitter.com/caneswatch/status/512738043883552770

Apparently he likes to pee on 18 year old bicyclists bikes

I see that boy greg golden throws the sick house parties.

from the story in the herald it seems olsen got in trouble because greg golden called the guys back to his house so the cops could question them. so olsen actually gets in trouble as a result of hanging with the coaches nephew. this is a bizarre story!

Details of the first incident report that led to Kevin Olsen's arrest affidavit

An incident report from Sunday night (Sept. 14) that led to the DUI and stolen/fictitious driver's license arrest-affidavit regarding former University of Miami quarterback Kevin Olsen, indicated that Olsen and other friends were at the apartment of walk-on receiver Greg Golden -- the nephew of UM football coach Al Golden -- but that Golden said he was unaware of what happened.

According to the incident report from South Miami police, police were responding to two victims who said "that unknown subject(s) were seen urinating on their bicycles'' from the fourth floor balcony of Golden's apartment.

The report said the victims told police the "unknown subject(s) threw a can of 'Four Lokos' beer from the balcony at them and shouted a racial slur stating 'We're going to **** on your [expletive] Arabic asses.'''

Golden, the nephew of Hurricanes coach Al Golden, told police, according to the incident report, that "he was unaware of what occurred but knew his friends were in the apartment earlier that evening.''

After police advised Golden of what happened, the report states Golden said "he'd call his friends back" to the apartment "for further investigation."

According to the incident report, while police were speaking with the victims, Olsen arrived at the apartment location.

The two victims told police they recogized Olsen, but were unable to identify if he was the person involved in the incident.

No charges were filed. Victims were advised to take the case to the state attorney if they chose to press charges at a later time.

Olsen, though, was arrested for the DUI and other charge.

Olsen is no longer a student at UM.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...en-got-arrested-for-dui-he.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back