Olsen Officially Dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everyone wants more goons but when we have more goons everyone is mad at the staff. Sounds like Miami fans.

Everyone wants more goons but when we have more goons everyone is mad at the staff. Sounds like Miami fans.

Our 'goons' in the 80's and on actually practiced hard and put effort into their performance, they weren't goof offs. They worked harder than anyone else where and when it counted.

how is it that some depressed entitled alcoholic kid is considered a goon?

Kaaya throws 4tds this weekend and homie goes on a depression bender... Not what you want in a QB

We want GOONS not GOOFS

You can't be a GOON and suck at the game of football here.

Advertisement
LULZ at Folden's Fckboys labeling this idiot a "goon". A buffoon? Yes. A goon? LULZ.

More Alttrition. Al is going to set a record on losing players. I guess that gives him a perpetual youth excuse with his dopey disciples. Al is the Ponce de Leon of corching with his never ending fountain of youth.

Yeah, Al did this. So he'd have an excuse. Was it Gabe Terry who passed out with a felony quantity of drugs in a public place. Really that was Al's fault too.

Apart from the fact that the administration may have a final say in who is dismissed, everything is still Golden's fault, ya'lll complain: he should have more gangsters on the roster and when they get dismissed or suspended because they behave that way it's Golden's fault for"losing" players. If he "keeps" someone like Olsen on the roster it's' Al's fault because of Olsen's complexion. (SHenderson says "high.")

I for one have a problem with game day coaching decisions. These seem to me like legitimate complaints. But honestly, seems some folks have an agenda and no matter which side of the coin Golden chooses it's wrong.

The behavior is termed "oppositional" by mental health care professionals. Like the gal who says "you never pay attention to me" and when you try to talk to her tells you " leave me alone,"

It's tiresome

If Shannon had signed all of those busts you guys would still be crying about how it was his fault for saddling Al with a bunch of losers who busted. But because Al signed them it's all just a cruel coincidence that he has seemingly record Alttrition.

At this point in time, I believe both Randy and Al can stand on their own failures. Randy is Cane family from player to HC and good man. Al, for better or worse, is now Cane family too. It is fairly clear neither is a good HC. Whatever the pro or cons of each, both failed the test that matters -- the field. At the end of this school year, the common denominator to all the failure of the last decade plus will be gone and we can start anew. Let's all hope and pray the new president of THE U can manage to hire a decent HC. I firmly believe what Howard said what seems to be 100 years ago that coaching was all that stood in the way of THE U being NC.

The next coach needs to be someone with NFL aspirations, not someone looking to spend forever here. Coaker, Randy and even Al were all nesters looking for a place to stay. Give me a young HC looking for the next step to propel him to NFL. That springboard to the NFL was what we were for both players and coaches. Keep your Bowdens, Joe Pas, and even Bears, give me another line of Howards, JJs and even another Denis or Butch. Heck, even Bear Bryant only won 6 NCs in 25 years. We had 5 in lest than 20. Somewhere in those 25 years we would have flown a banner to fire him.

This is THE U not anyplace else. Pick a coach who wants an NC and then goes pro.

Knew it was coming but still makes me sad. I really hope he can get some help, find a new school, work hard with the talent and opportunity that has been given him and go out and prove us all wrong. He still has some time to do that but the window is closing. Hate to see someone who has been given so much to throw it all away.

Advertisement
Knew it was coming but still makes me sad. I really hope he can get some help, find a new school, work hard with the talent and opportunity that has been given him and go out and prove us all wrong. He still has some time to do that but the window is closing. Hate to see someone who has been given so much to throw it all away.

I just don't think he wants to play football. He may have lost the passion for the game and maybe it has to do w his dad being an ******* from what I heard from ppl that know his family n brothers.

This. Our attrition seems excessively high. Wondering how our numbers compare toother programs. We are over 20 (I think) in the last 3 years.
More Alttrition. Al is going to set a record on losing players. I guess that gives him a perpetual youth excuse with his dopey disciples. Al is the Ponce de Leon of corching with his never ending fountain of youth.

I think this makes 28...

Never was the man here, as expected. This was foreshadowed long before he was out of HS. What a waste. Next.

LMFAO, so we solely recruited him because his brother was a cane?

GTFOH Captain Hindsight

Advertisement

I just don't think he wants to play football. He may have lost the passion for the game and maybe it has to do w his dad being an ******* from what I heard from ppl that know his family n brothers.

That could be. When I saw him yawning on the sidelines at the end of the game in Tallahassee last year, I wondered the same thing. If that is the case, I hope he can find out what he really wants to do besides partying and make the effort.

That could be. When I saw him yawning on the sidelines at the end of the game in Tallahassee last year, I wondered the same thing. If that is the case, I hope he can find out what he really wants to do besides partying and make the effort.

If his grades are fine then the partying is fine outside of his clear issue w getting a cab. U work hard then u get to play hard. As long as he does we'll in school and learns to take a cab, he'll be fine in life.

If his grades are fine then the partying is fine outside of his clear issue w getting a cab. U work hard then u get to play hard. As long as he does we'll in school and learns to take a cab, he'll be fine in life.

Agreed. What college student doesn't party? But you can always tell the ones who are at school to party with a little school on the side and the ones who are at school to go to school with a little partying on the side.

Advertisement
ari-gold-gtfo-o.gif

What's your name? Kev-in.

What you do? Drink gin.

How you do it? Why drink one, when you can drink ten.

Wish the kid the best and hope that his parents get him help...

Anyone hating on Olsen is an idiot! The young man has a substance abuse issue. At 19 with several incidents, it's a F'ing problem!
He's got a stupidity issue. He arrested himself when he approached the cops.

Was is stupidity or a cry for help? During the game, when Heaps was sucking cojones, Baby Jesus removed his headset in disgust! ...and then for the next series, Heaps went to the bench and Kaaya back in. Olsen didn't know how to quit, unless someone does it for him. Olsen has never played a single down of Football, is he looking for a fresh start elsewhere? Was APPROACHing to the cops his way for getting others to send him off the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back