OLineman Tre Johnson leaving the program

Somewhere along the line we need to cut back on attrition. Getting rid of deadwood is okay but having so much of it and not hanging on to usable depth is deadly.

Advertisement
I wish TJ luck. I think we all saw this coming. He was supposedly a great kid, just not talented enough, like the other 99.9% of us.

When you look at our roster, there aren't too many JAGs left. Even Dwins has to be shaving down his list now. Richt and staff did add a few, but overall have done a remarkable job upgrading.

JAGs: Milo, McCray, Martin, D Harris, Finley, Polendy, Weldon
Key contributors who wouldn't be offered when Miami is Miami: Langham, Rosier

Advertisement
I wish TJ luck. I think we all saw this coming. He was supposedly a great kid, just not talented enough, like the other 99.9% of us.

When you look at our roster, there aren't too many JAGs left. Even Dwins has to be shaving down his list now. Richt and staff did add a few, but overall have done a remarkable job upgrading.

JAGs: Milo, McCray, Martin, D Harris, Finley, Polendy, Weldon
Key contributors who wouldn't be offered when Miami is Miami: Langham, Rosier
Why leave though. To me, this departure makes little sense unless we don't renew his scholly.

This is a guy who will go pro in something else. He has college paid for at an elite university. Why transfer to play more?

Why leave though. To me, this departure makes little sense unless we don't renew his scholly.

This is a guy who will go pro in something else. He has college paid for at an elite university. Why transfer to play more?

Ask Pfenninger. I think the reason is these kids play their heart out for 3 years only to ride pine, which has to be incredibly frustrating. Even if they're not good enough to play meaningful game time at Miami, they want to have that game experience because it's their last opportunity of their lifetime.

Advertisement
Ask Pfenninger. I think the reason is these kids play their heart out for 3 years only to ride pine, which has to be incredibly frustrating. Even if they're not good enough to play meaningful game time at Miami, they want to have that game experience because it's their last opportunity of their lifetime.
But @apfenny graduated from the U. He was not on a football scholarship either if I am remembering correctly.

For guys who will have to work a real job, getting a top 50 degree from a school like the U is "securing the bag."

I can't think of a worse decision than Tre J transferring to Alabama State or Georgia Southern or something. Maybe one of the players can fill me in. Bar Milo again showing that intelligence

Let's see: (2) WRs are morons, Captain Jack to his pirate show to the inbreds over in West Virginia, Jovani H. thought he was Jimmy Graham before even stepping foot in a game, The other DB kid couldn't attend class to save his life and was hooked on the devils lettuce, James' cousin/nephew should never had been a take. who am I missing?!?

Who was the DB on the lettuce? Can’t recall.

Advertisement
Back