OLineman Tre Johnson leaving the program

Advertisement
Best of luck to him wherever he ends up.

4 OL for sure in the '19 class.

It's a deep class in state.

It is a bit of a strange year to have offered 3 OL from the Pensacola area - not a bad thing if they're all good players - just a bit out of the norm.

I’m sorry, what’s Jack Allison done at West Virginia? Completed a couple of screen passes to third string running backs in practice?

Coaches have raved about West Virginia backup quarterback Jack Allison all spring, and it’s finally time for him to perform in front of the Mountaineer crowd.

Allison — a redshirt sophomore quarterback transfer from Miami — is now eligible to play for WVU after sitting out a year due to NCAA rules. He was still able to practice as a member of the scout team, performing well enough to be the Offensive Scout Team Player of the Year.

What to look for at WVU's spring game

Taking a bit longer because we had to re-brand, re-build, goldofrito left us undermanned and with low level talent at every position. Talent coming and I think we see a noticeable difference this year.

Advertisement
Coaches have raved about West Virginia backup quarterback Jack Allison all spring, and it’s finally time for him to perform in front of the Mountaineer crowd.

Allison — a redshirt sophomore quarterback transfer from Miami — is now eligible to play for WVU after sitting out a year due to NCAA rules. He was still able to practice as a member of the scout team, performing well enough to be the Offensive Scout Team Player of the Year.

LOL ok, Broke, he killed it as Scout Team player of the year. He’s their Augie DeBiase. Gotcha.

Lmao we talking about practice

Advertisement
This is supposed to convince us that Allison is a stud all of a sudden? Because he dominated WV practice squad players? I'm sure Richt is kicking himself for letting him walk.
I’m just saying, he has more buzz than any of the others that transferred in that class and that’s a fact

Advertisement
Not fair to look at this class, Richt had 2 months to put it together and keep what was already there. Tre Jeff James and Tyreic Martin were reaches, Bruce Wright and Mullins couldn't keep out of trouble, and Jack did not win the job last offseason. Still got some dudes in that class (Homer, trio of LBs, Ahmmon, Joe Jackson )
The best in the class stayed and they are absolute studs! Hate to see Otown guys not make it but it was a last minute let’s see what happens.

Advertisement

He'll never see he field this year unless ex gayturd Grier goes down.

7 (8 including malek retiring) out of 18 are gone from “swag 16”
That’s pretty bad

Let's see: (2) WRs are morons, Captain Jack to his pirate show to the inbreds over in West Virginia, Jovani H. thought he was Jimmy Graham before even stepping foot in a game, The other DB kid couldn't attend class to save his life and was hooked on the devils lettuce, James' cousin/nephew should never had been a take. who am I missing?!?

7 (8 including malek retiring) out of 18 are gone from “swag 16”
That’s pretty bad

It happens, plus richt only had what less than 2 months to put it together, overall got 5 starters from that class and a few elite players i say thats not bad

Advertisement
Back