OLineman Tre Johnson leaving the program

Advertisement
Might explain us offering a few more olineman recently. Was never UM caliber and I wish him the best.

That kid should have never been here period.

not talented enough and defnitely to soft glad to see him go

Advertisement
Yeah. Sucks because I think he’s a nice kid. If Jahair Jones can make waves I was sure there was a spot for him potentially. Yet this is what happens.

Still don’t see how Bar Milo made it all 4 years. Kaaya must have made a deal for him to be honored even when he left. Lol

I was unaware he was even on the team.

Advertisement
Besides Malek we’re not missing any of those guys. None of those other guys have done nothing since leaving
That is definitely true. Absolutely none of those guys are doing anything outside of jack Allison who is doing pretty well at West virginia

7 (8 including malek retiring) out of 18 are gone from “swag 16”
That’s pretty bad

Not fair to look at this class, Richt had 2 months to put it together and keep what was already there. Tre Jeff James and Tyreic Martin were reaches, Bruce Wright and Mullins couldn't keep out of trouble, and Jack did not win the job last offseason. Still got some dudes in that class (Homer, trio of LBs, Ahmmon, Joe Jackson )

Advertisement
Besides Malek we’re not missing any of those guys. None of those other guys have done nothing since leaving

On the flip side you have a bunch of starters and 2-deep from that class. The 2016 class was all about recovery. Still pretty good when you like at the starters.

(1) Quarterman; (2) Pinckney; (3) Richards; (4) Joe Jackson; (5) Travis Homer: (6) Pat Bethel; (7) Zach McCloud; (8) Irvin II and then you have Harris and Finley contributors.

Advertisement
Well...bye.gif

Advertisement
Back