Ole Miss... Notice of Allegations

Someone better be flying the private jet Allen Tx right now and bring Gregory Little and family with them em back to Miami.

Advertisement
Are we after any ole miss recruits? Its only fair!

with your avatar..you seem to be a good fit to be a fan of ole miss..go root for them.

Boom to this..Buddy is getting ready for a Klan rally as we speak and pretending to not like Ole Miss. If you rep the Confederate flag, you aint a Cane fan.

We have lived in S Fl before your grandpappy was a sperm. Many of these cruits forefathers worked for my ancestors. I'll fly it and nothing you can do about it. Just as I can't stop you from flying your rainbow flag

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocked. You mean to tell me recruits were not going there exclusively for the hot girls on campus? Because clearly Ole Miss is the only college campus in the country with hot girls.

Advertisement
Finebaum playing dumb and shocked by this news. What an *******

That ***** head looking worm isn't playing.

I just started listening to see what his obvious spin would be. Of course Ol Paul is saying it's mainly a women's hoops issue and that he has full faith in Hugh Freeze's integrity. The mere existence of Finebaum only proves how legitimately retarded the SEC fan is. Any other conference fan would be giddy that one of their competitors was possibly in hot water. These inbred hilljacks tune in and take solace in some charlatan like Finebaum automatically defending anyone and anything SEC related.

Last edited:
I bet Alabama was tired of seeing ole miss out bid them for recruits.

I can see Saban turning them in.
Nothing will come off it anyway ncaa works for the sec. Just a token investigation to keep the focus off their premiere teams.

if some of the allegations i'm reading turns out to be true, they are legit getting SMU'ed.

Advertisement
It's to obvious what they do. The problem is the entire rest of their conference does as well but since Ole miss doesn't win shut they might give them the slap on wrist, they not even sniffing Bama or lsu

And the fact that Mark Emmert is a sec homer as well does not help! His last day will be the best day!

i dont think the hammer will ever drop on bama until saban leaves, but i know they are doing much worse

Advertisement
Back