Older players not caring

Advertisement
Miami kids seem to do just fine at osu and Clemson.

That Dude picks this year and only these 4 as ELITE schools, .....ONE year out of many, and many ELITE schools,.... to justify his invalid assumption.

So when UF, FSU, UCF or back in the day Miami were ELITE schools did that mean that Miami's public schools improved or became the best?

Its laughable to try an justify that as fact .....versus looking at it as the anomaly it is.

Public schools are a mess EVERYWHERE..... Miami has no special claim on that...are they better in Jacksonville, D.C. or Ohio ? **** no I've been there.

Football factories in EVERY state have always had "special" courses for ALL their athletes.......not just athletes from Miami.

Plus as you say Miami kids have done well at numerous ELITE schools over the years

Last edited:
Been hearing the same bull**** since Coker days. Perhaps, it isn’t just the older players? Maybe, the school doesn’t give a ****.

Advertisement
You guys literally repeat the same nonsense over and over without realizing that there are like TWO starters from south Florida among the four playoff teams COMBINED.

And you're also ignoring the point that one south Florida guy on a roster full of guys from Georgia and the Carolinas is different than putting 60 of them on the same team.

One would think that a roster full of south Florida talent would dominate CUSA with such a legendary coach..............
We understand that you absolutely despise South Florida and the people in it.

Sincerely,

CIS

If you don't think Shaq and Pinckney don't care youre an idiot.
Yes, we should be very grateful that Shaq & Pinck came back. While Shaq didn't have a great season overall (mostly due to the first half of the season), there were games where he played like a man possessed. They care tremendously about the program & we should thank them for being tremendous ambassadors for the program, doing things the right way & sticking around while others leave early. They may not be quite as good as the Bermuda Triangle but they will be fondly remembered by me. They did things the right way at the U.

Advertisement
Let’s not mistake horrible play with guys not caring..stop overrating our talent. They just not all that

One of the things I’ve heard is that some of the older guys don’t care about losing and where not giving full effort, they just are focused on the next level. This is what I heard through the season Not knowing who the players are. But when I was told, it was directed towards D players.

So With some of these questionable leaving early deals I’m starting to get an idea of who they had been referencing, so not overly worried about any of these dudes leaving early
So if ur focusing on the old player(S) on d and ur giving credence to this dumb **** that means ur saying shaq (our best player on d),pickney, patchan, & knowles... while Knowles has always sucked & only plays cause yall favorite bartender loves using him like some success story. Patchan is the biggest effort guy on the team besides jimmy. Shaq only gets knocked by the morons here who font know football. Pickney fits that agenda this year because hes been playing injured for the last two years... everyone else is either young or simply sucks. So I'm really confused what older playerS that would refer to other than garvin who carried the line the last four or so games. Regardless hes not more than one person... This team is young as a whole. Dont go through such a stretch to give the coaches a pass too.

So if ur focusing on the old player(S) on d and ur giving credence to this dumb **** that means ur saying shaq (our best player on d),pickney, patchan, & knowles... while Knowles has always sucked & only plays cause yall favorite bartender loves using him like some success story. Patchan is the biggest effort guy on the team besides jimmy. Shaq only gets knocked by the morons here who font know football. Pickney fits that agenda this year because hes been playing injured for the last two years... everyone else is either young or simply sucks. So I'm really confused what older playerS that would refer to other than garvin who carried the line the last four or so games. Regardless hes not more than one person... This team is young as a whole. Dont go through such a stretch to give the coaches a pass too.

A few of the older guys, is what I said. I wasn’t told names but after seeing a guy like you mentioned GArvin have an average year like you’ve already mentioned. THIS IS JUST ME, like I said I wasn’t given names, I see a player like Jon ford who is thinking about leaving early and didn’t hear much from this year are two that come to mind.

Listen you’d know more than I would maybe I miss understood and the individual meant older guys not specifically D. Because Donaldson sticks out, Jeff Thomas as dudes who don’t put in effort. And all 4 mentioned are very important to the team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
A few of the older guys, is what I said. I wasn’t told names but after seeing a guy like you mentioned GArvin have an average year like you’ve already mentioned. THIS IS JUST ME, like I said I wasn’t given names, I see a player like Jon ford who is thinking about leaving early and didn’t hear much from this year are two that come to mind.

Listen you’d know more than I would maybe I miss understood and the individual meant older guys not specifically D. Because Donaldson sticks out, Jeff Thomas as dudes who don’t put in effort. And all 4 mentioned are very important to the team.
Yeah. Very few older guys on the team in meaningful roles is my point though. Only thing I'll say is has jon ford EVER done any better or any worse than he did this season? Eh basic is my thoughts. It's what happens when you get **** tackle play. No gerald means no more double teams to let **** shine.

Advertisement
The realist **** you ever wrote

WHEN YOU GUYS FINALLY WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT JESUS CHRIST AND HIS 12 DECIPLES COULD BE COACHING SOME OF THESE SELF SERVING ATTENTION WHORES...THEY WOULD STILL GO 6-6....

CULTURE?! UNTIL WE GET SOME GUYS ON THE ROSTER WHO LOVE AND WOULD DIE FOR THIS PROGRAM AND HOLD OTHERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR LACK OF SACK ON THE FIELD (ie; ED REED, WINSLOW Jr, J BROWN (RIP) etc)...YOU CAN WAIST MONEY ON ALL THE BILLBOARDS, PLANES AND BANNERS YOU WANT AND HIRE A NEW COACHING STAFF EVERY 2-3YEARS...IT STILL WON’T MAKE A FLYIN’ $2 FU@K TO THESE GUYS...BECAUSE THE NEXT LEVEL IS ALL THEY’RE FOCUSED ON AND CONCERNED ABOUT...

Advertisement
Back